50th Anniversary Coupes vs Roadsters

Lubejobs42

I know there are supposed to be 100 Coupes and 100 Roadsters. I know they are supposed to be sold out.

Why do I see so many more pictures and videos of coupes? (or is it just me??)

For me it seems to be the opposite. I've seen some coupes but I am always seeing raginbull and DoctaM3s green roadsters, your yellow one. There's a red one on LP4 I see and a few others on Instagram

Where on the other side the only coupes I've seen are the two Hovik posted from their bullrun in NY

Actually, I have seen more of the coupes in instagram and forum, reddit posts etc. Beside Raging Bull and I and 1 other, there just aren't a ton of anniversary roadsters. Are they just being hidden. We definitely know they are getting delivered though.

Some particular cars are more seen than others, so it's probably a case of seeing a lot more of the same cars as opposed to see a bunch of different cars.

Some particular cars are more seen than others, so it's probably a case of seeing a lot more of the same cars as opposed to see a bunch of different cars.

I guess some people that have them like to be LOW KEY!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Ok, so one is not low-key by any means.

14352459803_51953860f3_o.jpg

My buddy Dan Landoni was crushing it--this is works in progress. Full shoot pix coming soon.

Ok, so one is not low-key by any means.

14352459803_51953860f3_o.jpg

My buddy Dan Landoni was crushing it--this is works in progress. Full shoot pix coming soon.

Absolutely stunning photo....can't wait to see more of yours!

Here is another by the "Boss Ma"

14337257074_249a844ae3_o.jpg

SO many people are saying its hyper-real it looks like CGI. Its a straight up shot... not much manipulation.

SO many people are saying its hyper-real it looks like CGI. Its a straight up shot... not much manipulation.

There is almost too much awesome in this shot :icon_thumleft:

This one looks good. The first one you posted, the car looks like it's photoshopped into the photo.

Lambo Houston has sold 5 or 6 50th Anniversaries...They just got this one in and I absolutely love it!

Aventador

Jaw_drop.gif

All three of the 50th Anniversaries are stunning holy sh.......

Both these shots are stunning!

Both these shots are stunning!
:iamwithstupid: Wow Cody - AMAZING!!!

Will you be at C&C this weekend? I'm stopping by (with the Cayman R - after all...it's Porsche day) for a short while. I can't believe I STILL haven't seen your car yet in person!!

:iamwithstupid: Wow Cody - AMAZING!!!

Will you be at C&C this weekend? I'm stopping by (with the Cayman R - after all...it's Porsche day) for a short while. I can't believe I STILL haven't seen your car yet in person!!

BUMMER. Won't be there.. Are you around in the afternoon. Happy to meet up and give you a private tour.

Anyone that's had a coupe and roadster care to give a run down of the differences to drive, as in dynamically. Would you even notice the difference. Bit of extra weight but anything else it changes?

Never been a convertible fan but the roadster definitely looks better than the coupe I think.

Anyone that's had a coupe and roadster care to give a run down of the differences to drive, as in dynamically. Would you even notice the difference. Bit of extra weight but anything else it changes?

Never been a convertible fan but the roadster definitely looks better than the coupe I think.

Biggest difference is that the roadster looks better but is a bit harder to see out of. I couldnt go back to a coupe after having a roadster, its just a lot more exciting with the top off and the rear window down.

Biggest difference is that the roadster looks better but is a bit harder to see out of. I couldnt go back to a coupe after having a roadster, its just a lot more exciting with the top off and the rear window down.

:iamwithstupid: I totally agree. The roadster is such much cooler looking having drive both, not much difference otherwise.

Danny is an amazing photographer and a great guy. Love seeing his work here!

Another vote for the roadster over the coupe. I don't even know why Docta keeps the tops in the car....just leave them at home!

To the person who said they haven't seen many pictures of Coupes, I spotted one recently in Beverly Hills. Rosso Efesto.

I saw this car the other day, i know where he lives, nice building-amazing color.

To the person who said they haven't seen many pictures of Coupes, I spotted one recently in Beverly Hills. Rosso Efesto.

F*CK YES :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: