Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

The 6:59.00 time has been removed : http://fastestlaps.com/tracks/nordschleife.html

I do agree the two Radical cars at the top of this list aren't to be considered competition for the Aventador, so I also state the Superveloce is the second quickest 'car' on the Nordschleife just behind the Porsche 918 Spyder, which let's face it has a lot more power at 887hp for 1640kg compared to the 750hp for 1525kg on the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce

The Raging Bull managed to reach 325 Km/h on the straight at 6:42:88

superveloce_nurnburgring_2.jpg

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case someone is wondering what other Lamborghini managed at the Nürnburgring Nordschleife:

timings.jpg

All timings from the fastestlaps.com website.

I am a bit confused looking at the speedo inset on the right of the video, it shows the "A" which I assume stands for Automatic but in Corsa there are no Auto changes as far as I know, is the SV different?

The other interesting thing is he seems to be manually up shifting but not downshifting manually, the car was doing the downshifting automatically but on up shifts sometimes he was hitting the rev limiter, interesting.

I am a bit confused looking at the speedo inset on the right of the video, it shows the "A" which I assume stands for Automatic but in Corsa there are no Auto changes as far as I know, is the SV different?

The other interesting thing is he seems to be manually up shifting but not downshifting manually, the car was doing the downshifting automatically but on up shifts sometimes he was hitting the rev limiter, interesting.

And the third interesting thing is to watch the tirepressure alerts. If their indications are to be taken at face value, then he starts off with too low pressure (according to the sensors at least) and then reaches an acceptable pressure (i.e. they are getting warm) around Steilstrecke (approx at 3:50 into the lap). And finally they start to lose pressure (aka temperatue) at Döttinger Höhe (around 6:20 into the lap).

I re-watched the video paying attention to his left hand, he downshifts manually, with Ninja like reflexes LOL, so damn fast that you really have to concentrate to catch it but he does it, up and down.

I was wondering what the thing on the right was, you think it's tyre pressure monitoring? I thought it could be something that shows load transfer to various wheels, tyre pressure makes more sense :icon_mrgreen:

Note the blue center locks on the blue SV

11329812_890285817702955_2624333083314768958_n_zpsnirl7pzf.jpg

11008520_889965717734965_123460710741406970_n_zpszbsgo1pl.jpg

Seems photographer made some jokes on those. There aren't same what I have (my photos from colleague), there's no yellow wheels bolts on SV now, and seems blue either.

is that the only wheel option? do they offer anything else from the factory?

im starting to love this car!

Dione for the stock, that multi-spoke super light rims 'Dianthus' for the option.

Dianthus means, God's flower by the way ;)

Dione for the stock, that multi-spoke super light rims 'Dianthus' for the option.

Dianthus means, God's flower by the way ;)

I love the diones! thx

I heard they were all sold out, any truth to that?

If you pony up the $ they'll sell you one. Maybe one year worth are sold out? Anywho the roadster will be the one to get unless you're buying as a dedicated track car.

If you pony up the $ they'll sell you one. Maybe one year worth are sold out? Anywho the roadster will be the one to get unless you're buying as a dedicated track car.

Not a fan of open tops in hardcore sports cars so it would have to be a hard top.

I'd like to wait for the Huracan SL until I make a decision, also our local dealership is in limbo at the moment (what's new?) for some reason they lost the new car selling rights but have to service existing customer cars and deliver the cars which they sold prior losing their rights.

Lambo is looking for a new dealer to take them on, sad state of affairs, not necessarily out of the norm unfortunately, I would like to see that stabilized before I consider a seven figure car purchase.

I'd like to wait for the Huracan SL until I make a decision, also our local dealership is in limbo at the moment (what's new?) for some reason they lost the new car selling rights but have to service existing customer cars and deliver the cars which they sold prior losing their rights.

Lambo is looking for a new dealer to take them on, sad state of affairs, not necessarily out of the norm unfortunately, I would like to see that stabilized before I consider a seven figure car purchase.

Fortis Motorcars has a nice ring to it. Plus you could do a kick ass showroom. Just saying... :eusa_dance:

Fortis Motorcars has a nice ring to it. Plus you could do a kick ass showroom. Just saying... :eusa_dance:

:iamwithstupid:

We could build a kick ass retractable hoisting roof... you could display cars like they are on a damn QVC spice rack. :icon_super:

You guys have no idea how much I was thinking about it but at this stage I've got too much going on, if I was close to retirement I might consider it as a lifestyle business because there is no dollars in it, not big dollars anyway!

I haven't discounted it all together yet.