Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

That is nuts, I just went back to make sure I didn't read it wrong and it says...that Diones are $8600 and Dianatus are $4200.

Diones are ONLY $8600 for regular Aventador coupes and roadsters as upgrade from Iperone wheels. For the SV, Diones are the set from the start.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diones are a free option but not centre lock.

If anyone can photo shop a version with them on I would love to see that.

Here you go, a shot I've taken at Geneva of the yellow car ... but now with black Dione and yellow brake calipers:

aventador_sv_dione.jpg

I haven't seen the Rosso Bia in real life, sorry ... the New Giallo Orion was on the stand during both press days, the Rosso Bia arrived for the public days only.

I wouldn't mind a Superveloce in Bianco Canopus with matte black cross spokes however:

aventador_sv_bianco.jpg

I love the SV but there is one thing I am not "feeling here" Those exhaust pipes coming out like a Corvette but smaller I wished that they kept the HUGE SV of old and Aventador BIG oval tip on there but MEANER looking in a flat or matt black. Those I 'm sorry just make me laugh. But from what I understand thats the way they are. Corvettes but smaller. Lambo should always have a HUGE PIPE! Maybe trying to save 1 pound?

Here you go, a shot I've taken at Geneva of the yellow car ... but now with black Dione and yellow brake calipers:

YES :eusa_dance:

Is this up on your configurator yet? :D

Lol at Winklemann's face.

That's the look of a man who would gladly crawl under that stage if he could only fit.

LOL!!! That is the international look of....I need a drink.

Lol at Winklemann's face.

That's the look of a man who would gladly crawl under that stage if he could only fit.

Would really love to know what Winkelmann is thinking at that moment ... Bryan is having the time of his life ... again ... got to love him for that.

Would really love to know what Winkelmann is thinking at that moment ...

He's thinking about the image this projects for the Lamborghini flagship car, and how can he get a job at Ferrari. :)

• 2 weeks later...

New pictures of the Aventador SV shows that Lamborghini are testing the rims from the Aventador J on the Rosso Bia car but without the carbon fins.

Also note that the front bumper of the Rosso Bia car has body-colored air intake on each side instead of painted in black

11079661_862485950482942_3524058278765304616_n_zpsjit156ib.jpg

10150708_862496087148595_1488031439865884843_n_zpsdy8ia5fe.jpg

10544306_862945537103650_4692983087584589159_n_zps8fysq4be.jpg

12520_862671937131010_8065874534512472354_n_zpsvrzzoknn.jpg

17633_862928523772018_7659868925974831266_n_zpsyhbezikc.jpg

I love the SV but there is one thing I am not "feeling here" Those exhaust pipes coming out like a Corvette but smaller I wished that they kept the HUGE SV of old and Aventador BIG oval tip on there but MEANER looking in a flat or matt black. Those I 'm sorry just make me laugh. But from what I understand thats the way they are. Corvettes but smaller. Lambo should always have a HUGE PIPE! Maybe trying to save 1 pound?

Can you say you say custom fabrication ??????

He's thinking about the image this projects for the Lamborghini flagship car, and how can he get a job at Ferrari. :)

Lamborghini = people who do not take themselves too seriously and enjoy life to the max

Ferrari = show offs, pretenders, stuck up, and take themselves way too seriously.

thats at least my view of things.

Lamborghini = people who do not take themselves too seriously and enjoy life to the max

Ferrari = show offs, pretenders, stuck up, and take themselves way too seriously.

:iamwithstupid: We are who we are and don't care what others think. We're not in it for the prestige or pedigree, we're in it because we live life to the max on our own terms :eusa_dance:

Sounds like Winky would fit over at Ferrari :bleh:

Frank Sinatra was right so many years ago ... 'You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody' :icon_mrgreen:

You know, a month ago I would have said that's not a very fair statement to make until I went to cars and coffee in LA. There were a couple of Ferrari owners who did not know anything about their own car let alone anything about exotics. It annoyed me so bad....I don't know maybe I was just being a jerk.