Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

I saw the SV at an event lamborghini newport beach arranged this past weekend (you can see the pics on their facebook or instagram site). When I first saw the SV in the pics I wasn't that excited about it, not enough for me to change from my roadster. But in real life (as is the case for most cars) it looks much better. The rear end which I thought looked way too busy in the pics looks awesome in person, probably one of the best views of the car, which is nice as I think a straight on view of a standard Aventador from the back is the weakest angle. Everything else works really well too. Interior is really nice as well, carbon everywhere. From outside the sound is not as loud as I'd have liked, there was a murci SV at the event that sounded better, blame it on emissions regulations I'm guessing. I have the kriessieg on mine which I love, so sound is obviously a big deal for me, but I guess its an easy fix by swapping to an aftermarket exhaust (or maybe one of the factory exhaust options if they have one).

Overall though I loved it, didn't think I would but it just works really well. A more aggressive Aventador without ruining the underlying angles and shapes that so many of the aftermarket kits do.

If I could afford 2 I would be all over this thing, but for now I'm still hooked on the roadster experience with the open air and louder sound.............now if(when) they come out with an SV roadster, well that's a different story!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferrari = show offs, pretenders, stuck up, and take themselves way too seriously.

thats at least my view of things.

You're probably right. I hate when I see those chrome wrapped Ferrari show offs.

Oh wait.....they don't do that.

You're probably right. I hate when I see those chrome wrapped Ferrari show offs.

Oh wait.....they don't do that.

:iamwithstupid: Lambo = no class

Oh wait

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lol at Winklemann's face.

That's the look of a man who would gladly crawl under that stage if he could only fit.

"Please kill me now"

Dj

Can you describe how the paint on the red sv looked in person?

Thanks.

The launch red color (I forget the specific name they had for it) was beautiful. It really works well, has depth and a bit of a metallic component to it. It contrasts really well with all the carbon and black trim on it. Very different effect than Rosso Mars, but more similar to another deep red lambo has (I forget the name of that red as well, there is pic on this forum of a few though). Everyone I spoke with there thought it was really nice. Also looked really good with the black wheels, those too I didn't like in the pictures (I thought they were too busy) but in person they look really good.

In post 518, I love the carbon fiber wheels. Anyone know anything about them?

Those wheels were unveiled with the Lamborghini J back in 2012 and haven't resurfaced until now in those spy photos in Barcelona. I'm hoping that those wheels will be available with the future SV Roadster. I'll reach out to my "Italian mafia" connections at the factory today and see what I can find out.

My factory source stated currently there is only one center lock wheel available for the SV (Dianthus).

Not certain what the future selection will have but "at this time" only one option.

• 2 weeks later...
Just to keep you guys posted about the Aventador SV, here are two more spotted, also appears to be customers models on test. My guess is Giallo Orion and Bianco Canopus

1171083_359673397571614_950255121_n.jpg

Source: https://instagram.com/p/1i-CSWk2-b/

and it's looking good already, thanks for sharing

Looks like the Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce will be a limited production model after all ... during the Volkswagen Group Night VIP event in Shanghai Stephan Winkelmann mentioned only 600 will be built. I wonder if that includes both Coupé and Roadster and if they will be numbered with a plaque ?

Looks like the Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce will be a limited production model after all ... during the Volkswagen Group Night VIP event in Shanghai Stephan Winkelmann mentioned only 600 will be built. I wonder if that includes both Coupé and Roadster and if they will be numbered with a plaque ?

If the total production is 4000 units then 15% being SV's doesn't really spell limited edition more tha a marketing gimmick. The 50th was limited edition.

Between 500 and 600.

No individual numbering.

Deposit activity is very strong.

Is that both for the Coupé and the Roadster, or will there be 500 Coupé ?

If the total production is 4000 units then 15% being SV's doesn't really spell limited edition more tha a marketing gimmick. The 50th was limited edition.

I think with the numbers the Aventador is selling they will end up making more than 4,000 units ... it only takes them a few additional molds anyway, shouldn't be a problem I think, isn't each mold capable of 'creating' 500 'tubs'?

Why do people think Lamborghini is only going to make 4,000 units? What official source has confirmed this?

Why do people think Lamborghini is only going to make 4,000 units? What official source has confirmed this?

"Sources from Lamborghini’s factory suggest that the carbon fiber molds used to construct the Aventador’s monocoque can be used as many as 500 times before they have to be replaced. With the Aventador budgeted to for eight sets of monocoque molds, Lamborghini is expecting to build a maximum of 4,000 units."