ViTT Murcielago -- Japan

Well it is always interesting to check out various takes on a Lamborghini. Here we have ViTT Japan, a company that tends to focus on Mercedes, but happened to take a liking to the LP640.

It's wild, and I imagine most to not like the extremities of these kits, but I believe variety is always a plus in this industry!

If there is interest, this is a kit we can get for you in FRP or Carbon Fiber.

Squalo V.1

MURCIE-1.jpg

8621989840_41e2ec3b88_z.jpg

MURCIE-2.jpg

MURCIE-3.jpg

MURCIE-5.jpg

MURCIE-6.jpg

MURCIE-7.jpg

MURCIE-8.jpg

MURCIE-9.jpg

MURCIE-10.jpg

Squalo V.2

MURCIE_Ver2-1.jpg

MURCIE_Ver2-2.jpg

MURCIE_Ver2-3.jpg

MURCIE_Ver2-4.jpg

MURCIE_Ver2-5.jpg

MURCIE_Ver2-6.jpg

MURCIE_Ver2-7.jpg

MURCIE_Ver2-8.jpg

MURCIE_Ver2-9.jpg

MURCIE_Ver2-10.jpg

[email protected]

Oh dear.

Safe to assume that the second car belongs to a woman.

Safe to assume that the second car belongs to a woman.

The Japanese yakuza guy who went on the 50th giro brought his sparkling pink murcielago. Assume nothing is effeminate when it comes to Japanese men.

The Japanese yakuza guy who went on the 50th giro brought his sparkling pink murcielago. Assume nothing is effeminate when it comes to Japanese men.

Haha, believe me, between studies and travel I should know this first hand before stating said comment. I must be too American now.

Does it come with the Fast and Furious box set?

PM ME!

tumblr_lthtl8QfpK1qfu4tho1_250.gif

I started scrolling and eyes started to bleed a bit a few pics in... then they just fell out of the sockeaskd;jakjtrn12349adn

The Japanese bōsōzoku cars of today remind me of the hood murals, chain steering wheels, postage-stamp sized metal-flake paintjobs, button/tuck white leather interiors and blacklight headliners of the Kustom Kar age in the '70s/'80s.

These guys are enjoying their cars, and there is no harm being done in creating future job security for the restoration parts/services industry.

Plus, I think some of their cars are very cool... Holographic Gallardo and many of the customized Countach in particular...

The Japanese bōsōzoku cars of today remind me of the hood murals, chain steering wheels, postage-stamp sized metal-flake paintjobs, button/tuck white leather interiors and blacklight headliners of the Kustom Kar age in the '70s/'80s.

These guys are enjoying their cars, and there is no harm being done in creating future job security for the restoration parts/services industry.

Plus, I think some of their cars are very cool... Holographic Gallardo and many of the customized Countach in particular...

Well put. I always love variety as a whole. I sometimes would never partake in a certain model of tuning/styling etc, but nothing wrong when hard work and effort are put forth into something. I believe the Japanese are willing to customize the looks of their lambos more comfortably than anyone else. This I appreciate.

I had seen that red Murci in real at a car show. If they take out the sparkling stickers, the shocking pink trim, the red headlight housing and do most of aerokit in black, it isn't bad. (It didn't have the shocking paint trim when I saw it.) And the owner was a guy. Bleach blonde hair with red highlights, black leather jacket complete with chains and spikes, spiked belt, white jeans with spiked boots. (I wouldn't expect anything less. :D ) The only problem was he looked about 5'4".