Huracan LP610-4 figures from Auto Motor Und Sport

P900

That's an out of range color only available via the Ad Personam program which is only available from 2015.

Please see attached the color chart available for orders placed now.

Thanks.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally dislike assumptions and prefer to reserve judgment until I have first hand experience so I say let's just wait and see what happens when owners get their paws on the cars.

Do you think the Huracan can do a 138 mph trap?

Of course it can, if this car can, anything goes. Just switch the fuel :)

Sorry you are asking the wrong person I know nothing about drag racing, out of curiosity I looked up few figures on the net before my first post and the Huracan times seemed very close hence my comment, generally when customers get their cars we get to see different results in different situations/conditions that's the reason why I suggested it would make more sense waiting prior drawing final conclusions.

Personally I don't care for any numbers when it comes to these cars, it's all about how they feel and make you feel when you drive them.

Feel is completely subjective. Everyone likes what they like. Something like how fast something is isn't subjective. It's gets really tricky when something feels faster but isn't. Funny world, isn't it?

The Huracan did a great quarter time. On better tires it will get to mid 10s. I don't think it's as fast as the 650S.

then don't say it will be close.... :)

I agree about the driving and feeling as well, my 12C and STS couldn't be father apart in those aspects, but numbers are numbers and winning is winning.... the 650S will be killing the Huracan in these areas...

Sorry you are asking the wrong person I know nothing about drag racing, out of curiosity I looked up few figures on the net before my first post and the Huracan times seemed very close hence my comment, generally when customers get their cars we get to see different results in different situations/conditions that's the reason why I suggested it would make more sense waiting prior drawing final conclusions.

Personally I don't care for any numbers when it comes to these cars, it's all about how they feel and make you feel when you drive them.

that's not a 1/4 mile time, it's 400m (shorter), and it's an instrumented test, not on a drag strip (typically higher traps are obtained with instrumented tests)...

I don't think the Huracan will go mid 10's, even with sticky tires as the car probably doesn't have enough torque down low to pull off an all out launch on a sticky drag strip and might bog, but I do hope I'm wrong... would be awesome to see mid 10's...

Feel is completely subjective. Everyone likes what they like. Something like how fast something is isn't subjective. It's gets really tricky when something feels faster but isn't. Funny world, isn't it?

The Huracan did a great quarter time. On better tires it will get to mid 10s. I don't think it's as fast as the 650S.

Ok I will try to explain my indifference to the generally accepted metrics when it comes to exotic cars, I wasn't talking about how fast something feels.

The way I personally look at exotic cars and many other frivolous purchases, generally number one is design/aesthetics, the way the object makes me feel when I look at it, if I dislike the aesthetics, design, shape/form I generally stop right there, next is the way it appeals to my other senses, to a certain extent metrics are irrelevant to me, most of the objects which interest me are at the top or close to the top of their respective food chain, I am sure performance will be satisfactory or in most cases will exceed my requirements or even capacity of fully taking advantage of.

What's left is the way something makes me feel when I look at and interact with it, case in point, two days ago I bought some speakers well into 5 figures solely based on their design, the way they look in the space where I will place them, of course they are very good quality but for a hell of a lot less I could've bought something much better but I didn't, aesthetics plays a big part for me, as you said we are all very different and crazy in our own ways :icon_mrgreen:

then don't say it will be close.... :)

I agree about the driving and feeling as well, my 12C and STS couldn't be father apart in those aspects, but numbers are numbers and winning is winning.... the 650S will be killing the Huracan in these areas...

Point something of a second is very close, to me anyway :icon_mrgreen:

Point something of a second is very close, to me anyway :icon_mrgreen:

True, and IMO the Huracan will get more looks than the 650S, which has that black funny looking proboscis covering it's original 12C nose.

no chance it will be close as as fast as the 650S, it won't even beat the 12C.... either way, good numbers for the Huracan... in the drag strip test (not an instrumented test) we're looking at high 10's at 129-130 MPH....

:iamwithstupid:

That's an out of range color only available via the Ad Personam program which is only available from 2015.

Please see attached the color chart available for orders placed now.

Does anyone have this factory document about the Huracan?

no chance it will be close as as fast as the 650S, it won't even beat the 12C.... either way, good numbers for the Huracan... in the drag strip test (not an instrumented test) we're looking at high 10's at 129-130 MPH....

That sounds more sensible numbers from my drive of it I reckon the aventador is significantly quicker, I would have put it about half way between a 560 and aventador, in a straight line that is. On a track and in normal use I reckon it will be quicker.

It really doesnt matter which car is faster, because they are both fast. The Huracan is going to destroy the 650s in sales IMO.

:iamwithstupid:

Speed is not that relevant, finding the roads to do it on is :icon_mrgreen:

Does anyone have this factory document about the Huracan?

This one you mean? I thought I've built enough credibility by now :icon_mrgreen:

image.jpg

Ok I will try to explain my indifference to the generally accepted metrics when it comes to exotic cars, I wasn't talking about how fast something feels.

The way I personally look at exotic cars and many other frivolous purchases, generally number one is design/aesthetics, the way the object makes me feel when I look at it, if I dislike the aesthetics, design, shape/form I generally stop right there, next is the way it appeals to my other senses, to a certain extent metrics are irrelevant to me, most of the objects which interest me are at the top or close to the top of their respective food chain, I am sure performance will be satisfactory or in most cases will exceed my requirements or even capacity of fully taking advantage of.

That is EXACTLY how I look at the subject.

Very well put!

The new Dodge Challenger SRT with the Hellcat engine ( 707 HP ) did a NHRA certified 10.8 and 125. It did have slicks on though. Car is about $65K equipped. So you see you don't have to spend a lot to go fast!

The new Dodge Challenger SRT with the Hellcat engine ( 707 HP ) did a NHRA certified 10.8 and 125. It did have slicks on though. Car is about $65K equipped. So you see you don't have to spend a lot to go fast!

The Challanger could be 20k, go 7s in the 1/4, and I dont want it..

The Challanger could be 20k, go 7s in the 1/4, and I dont want it..

That's exactly correct. Almost any monkey (mechanic) can install huge powerful engine with big brakes and steering wheel on a refrigerator. Do I wanna drive it, even with a nice spec sheet attached? Hell no.

Aventador vs Huracan 0-300 km/h from german Sport Auto.

Huracan with full tank of fuel and only 1000km on odo, Aventador half tank and 5000 km.

Aventador faster above 300 km/h, possibly due to overheating warning of Huracan 4WD. The white Huracan from german autobahn video didn´t have warning lights and was faster above 300 km/h.

^^ Wow, in this split screen video, Huracan is faster 0 - 100 km than his bigger brother. Faster overall.

Unreal.

Aventador vs Huracan 0-300 km/h from german Sport Auto.

Huracan with full tank of fuel and only 1000km on odo, Aventador half tank and 5000 km.

Aventador faster above 300 km/h, possibly due to overheating warning of Huracan 4WD. The white Huracan from german autobahn video didn´t have warning lights and was faster above 300 km/h.

So equally fast and most likely with better handling and stopping power than the Aventador.