So... Ebola...

Roman

Anyone see Contagion? Realistically they need to quarantine this guys entire family and anyone they came into close personal contact with including anyone he happened to have sex with; same for the hospital staff who treated him or came into contact with him on that day...not just the ambulance personnel. This hospital is a busy city hospital with tons of people going into and out of it. Suppose this guy has already started to bleed out...its on his clothes, on the hospital chairs, the seat in the cab he took from the airport, the toilet seat he used at Applebees, the video game controller he used at Target, the butter dispenser at the movie theater when he went to go see the freakin Ninja Turtles, and its most certainly on the dollar bills he fingered into the local stripper working her way through medical school...this freaking bug! Paint your nightmare scenario...its all been made possible because its now in the states and we never saw it coming...and who is to say its not already in Europe or Asia...no way they would let that tidbit out of the bag in China...somewhere in one of those continents, there is a visitor from a central African country whose dying from flu-like symptoms and hemorrhaging blood, but they are doing it out of the public eye...

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and btw Liberia's largest newspaper published an article on its front page accusing the USA of manufacturing and intentionally spreading Ebola in their country. How's that for gratitude?

Oh and btw Liberia's largest newspaper published an article on its front page accusing the USA of manufacturing and intentionally spreading Ebola in their country. How's that for gratitude?

We have enough problems at home, I won't lose any sleep if the population of Liberia is erased from this planet. No need to risk our troops on the ground there when they think we are the responsible party for giving them EBOLA.

And we now have the likely first case of Ebola contracted in America.... Patient zero was in contact with several children... At least one is showing symptoms....

Wonder if they went to school?

I would like for them to release more information that they are withholding. I don't need a name, but age, other travel info, or you know -THE WAY HE CONTRACTED EBOLA in Liberia would be nice. Was it bodily fluids? Was he near a dead body that succumed to Ebola? Officials say he was not a healthcare worker so he didn't contract it there. It was no doubt someone close to him - but they need to know if they were asymptomatic at the time, other important info. Perhaps the man is in no shpae to give those details, I don't know. Hopefully they can take care of him and at least stop it spreading.

Someone close to him is already eyed as the 2nd case of Ebola in Dallas (obviously).

The million dollar question remains, will this Ebola strain go airborne?

I'm just concerned, but I have confidence in our health workers to stop this here.

"The first man to be diagnosed in the U.S. with Ebola was initially given antibiotics and sent home by a Dallas hospital after showing up with flu-like symptoms, creating a two-day gap before he returned in an ambulance."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-30/f...dc-reports.html

Great work! He never thought of mentioning that he just arrived from Liberia!?

Sorry to ask. Ebola i The United States. Could it be a terrorist attack from the Muslims who hates The United States? Is there anyone who has traveled from Africa to The United States to infect the population on purpose.

Great work! He never thought of mentioning that he just arrived from Liberia!?

Turns out he DID mention it and they still sent him home!

The first Ebola patient diagnosed in the United States told relatives that he notified health care workers the first time he went to the hospital that he was visiting the U.S. from Liberia, the man's sister said Wednesday.

Mai Wureh told The Associated Press that her brother, Thomas Eric Duncan, went to a Dallas emergency room on Friday and was sent home with antibiotics. He returned two days later after his condition worsened and was admitted to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

Dr. Mark Lester confirmed Wednesday that a nurse asked Duncan on his first visit whether he had been in an area affected by the Ebola outbreak that has killed thousands in West Africa, but that "information was not fully communicated throughout the whole team."

Full Article: Sister: US Ebola patient said he was from Liberia

Also, he had contact with school-aged kids. They are being monitored but didn't show symptoms so officals say they probably didn't spread it if they got it.

AP: Official: 5 kids had contact with Ebola patient

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: What a clusterf*ck.

no doubt in my mind he told them he just got back from africa you think he wants to have ebola honestly he went looking for help i dont think he was like i think have a cold

As many as five fifferent children who attend four different area schools were exposed. 1 High School 1 middle scool and 2 elementary schools.

Let the panic commence in 3....2....1.....

Let the panic commence in 3....2....1.....

Can you imagine the witch hunt for that fucker. If one kid catches it patient zero is dead, ebola or not.

simpsons-angry-mob.jpg

I believe the news is already out on who he is.

First of all he is not a US citizen he was visiting his sister Mai Wureh in Texas.

He stayed with the family at the Ivy Apartments on Fair Oaks Avenue in Dallas.

Supposedly his name is Thomas Eric Duncan from Monrovia, Liberia.

http://heavy.com/health/2014/10/thomas-eri...exas-mai-wureh/

Sorry to ask. Ebola i The United States. Could it be a terrorist attack from the Muslims who hates The United States? Is there anyone who has traveled from Africa to The United States to infect the population on purpose.

It will be all over the world. You cant control the uncontrollable.

Accusing terrorists for anything seems short sighted to me.

It will be all over the world. You cant control the uncontrollable.

Accusing terrorists for anything seems short sighted to me.

I don't think it's short sighted, but this doesn't seem like a terrorist act at all. If a terrorist wanted to infiltrate the US with this crap they wouldn't even need to get in, just go hang out in Tijuana for a while and we're fucked.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/26657838/cdc-is...s-funeral-homes

CDC issues Ebola guidelines for U.S. funeral homes

This is from 3 days ago... So before this case was reported. Were they expecting an Ebola outbreak in the US?

The possibility of an act of terrorism can not and should not be discounted. In fact if a terrorist would want to cause victims among the population of the US, I believe this would be the perfect way to get through undetected. Flying airplanes into buildings is far more complicated. You only need one person which has been exposed to be able to contaminate the water supply of a medium sized city and all hell breaks loose, even if he caughs while riding a train is enough to infect sufficient people to cause an outbreak. This stuff should not be taken lightly, precautions are needed, such a scenario is possible.

I believe the news is already out on who he is.

First of all he is not a US citizen he was visiting his sister Mai Wureh in Texas.

He stayed with the family at the Ivy Apartments on Fair Oaks Avenue in Dallas.

Supposedly his name is Thomas Eric Duncan from Monrovia, Liberia.

http://heavy.com/health/2014/10/thomas-eri...exas-mai-wureh/

I don't think a terrorist plot starts by checking yourself into a hospital for tests, wherein the plot may end.

Exactly

No terrorism exists here

Red Lambos link tells the story of a man who came here to seek medical attention . A fukin asshole who didnt bother

to tell the hospital why he was here and whom he had been around. If he had, he would not have been sent home

with antibiotics on the first trip. No one would go to a hospital for just some flu like symptoms unless they knew they had

been exposed.

He did apparently tell them that he had come from liberia, hospital supposedly dropped the ball.

Yeah... They screwed the pooch on that one...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/02/world/af...uncan.html?_r=0

Apparently he helped carry a woman that had ebola, who later died, to the hospital on September 15th. He flew to the states 4 days later. Obviously this jackass came here knowing in all probability he was carrying this biological #$#$ing time bomb!

So not only are we paying money for his care, he has put our population at risk. UNBELIEVABLE. Throw him in the Gulf and feed his ass to the sharks! And for God's sake would our worthless government put a moratorium on flights from Africa already??

September 25.

6808 cases. 3159 deaths.

403 new cases. 175 more deaths. Three days....

And... Oh.... Yeah... Patient Zero in the United States.

September 28.

7192 Cases. 3286 Deaths

384 more cases. 127 more dead. 3 days.

CDC spokesperson is currently inserting his foot in his mouth when discussing stopping flights from West Africa to the US.

It isnt FLIGHTS!!!! ITS VISAS!!!! I dont give a shit where you flew from... If your passport has West Africa in it, YOU DONT fcuking COME HERE!

And thats the motherfucking State Department. John fcuking Kerry.