New Owner

hyouhaku

Hi all, just got my 2015 yellow aventador delivered last saturday, pretty happy with it so far.

Just wondering if there's any aventador owner here from Toronto? Maybe we can do some photo shooting together, I got a friend he has a Gallardo and a really good photographer.

Hi all, just got my 2015 yellow aventador delivered last saturday, pretty happy with it so far.

Just wondering if there's any aventador owner here from Toronto? Maybe we can do some photo shooting together, I got a friend he has a Gallardo and a really good photographer.

Congrats on the purchase...now post some pics! :)

Congrats on your new addition!

Congrats, stunning car!

Since it's a MY2015, it should come standard with the "wing up" switch just below the e-brake button. Would be great to see a pic of your car with the wing fully deployed.

Congrats!! Bella!!!

Enjoy for many kilometers in the best of health!

Don't do that. You know Cappy gets all funny in the lederhosen when you speak Italian

Congrats on your new Aventador! I lived in Toronto for around 20 years and I think I have seen a V12 Lamborghini like 6 times, LOL! Enjoy it in good health and don't let the OPP ruin your day. Ontario cops have no sense of humor when it comes to supercars.