.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

Would that include not doing nationally televised interviews, etc? I can't imagine he wouldn't have a book deal, etc. His former profession is no longer available to him unless he becomes a cop in some other locale.

I don't think he will have a hard time finding a job in another area.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Browns Dad telling protestors to "burn this bitch down"

@3:20

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AY8eUsAoKIA

He should be arrested and charged with inciting a riot.

Yea, go ahead, burn the motherfucker down. Burn the whole damn city down. Then tell me in 6 months how hard it is the area, all the shops are closed and now real estate is worth .10 on a dollar.

fcuking geniuses

Yea yea, I know, some "protesters" don't even live in the area. Burn that motherfucker down too

Do you like how so many people were saying that the parents were asking for restraint and productive protests and he's out there telling anyone who will listen to "burn this bitch down?" :eusa_naughty:

Yea, go ahead, burn the motherfucker down. Burn the whole damn city down. Then tell me in 6 months how hard it is the area, all the shops are closed and now real estate is worth .10 on a dollar.

fcuking geniuses

Yea yea, I know, some "protesters" don't even live in the area. Burn that motherfucker down too

:iamwithstupid:

What I would love to see is all of these business owners that suffered such losses.

Pack up what little there is left and leave the area never to return.

If the animals that live in Ferguson want this for their neighborhood then let them have it.

When they have to drive a half hour to get their cars and food then so be it.

And as far as anyone saying it was outsiders that did this, I ask what did the residents do to prevent it?

All they did was gang up and criticize their police department and ask them not to respond.

What I would love to see is all of these business owners that suffered such losses.

If the animals that live in Ferguson want this for their neighborhood then let them have it.

And as far as anyone saying it was outsiders that did this, I ask what did the residents do to prevent it?

All they did was gang up and criticize their police department and ask them not to respond.

You can imagine the Africa like poverty stricken campaign

"Shanikwa Jackson-Tureell has to walk 6 miles a day to buy a mars bar and a soda, mainly because her cousin Tyrone burnt the nearest shop down... help Shanikwa... "

This has already happened in Miami. The areas where the mcduffie riots occurred over 30 years ago have never recovered. Go ahead, burn the bitch down.

See how I said "if he keeps a low profile"???

Yeah, but you said, if he keeps a low profile, six months from now, no one will remember. I was saying that even if he keeps a low profile, he still might then be recognized.

Do you like how so many people were saying that the parents were asking for restraint and productive protests and he's out there telling anyone who will listen to "burn this bitch down?" :eusa_naughty:

:iamwithstupid: WTF

This Crump guy needs a lesson in cause and effect. Just saw some quote that they regret the violence last night but it was the violent acts against Brown that led to this. Ummmmm...how about it was the violent act that Brown committed at the convenience store assaulting and robbing the guy that led to Wilson even stopping him. It's hard to even read these comments from him and the family.

The man saying "Burn this bitch down" is Michael Brown's step father, not biological father. Still wrong though.

The man saying "Burn this bitch down" is Michael Brown's step father, not biological father. Still wrong though.

Perhaps he was referring to his wife.

This has already happened in Miami. The areas where the mcduffie riots occurred over 30 years ago have never recovered. Go ahead, burn the bitch down.

South central....

New York city is spinning out of control...

South central....

New York city is spinning out of control...

And L.A.

I wish the press would stop calling Michael Brown "an unarmed teenager". He was 6'4" 260lbs, they make him sound like he was 5'3" and 115 lbs.