RM Countach!

Allan-Herbie

$920k!!! SOLD

Well done at that price point. I believe they'll keep rising. People are learning or re-discovering the original intent.

I wonder how the fast rising Countach prices will effect the Miura! I would love to own one but I don't think it will happen :(

I wonder how the fast rising Countach prices will effect the Miura! I would love to own one but I don't think it will happen :(

I always thought early Countach should be in the same range as miuras...one day lp 400 will cost a bit more than miura sv imo

And the 400 s will be similar priced to miura and miura s

In the end only 150 lp 400 and some230 lp400s....

What is the commission rate at RM? For the seller, and the buyer?

Commission at RM is 10% for both buyer and seller. Yes, the auction business is a good business to be in.

As I am not too familiar with the Countach, what makes this one so much more expensive then say any of the members' cars here? Is it the low miles? Year? Model? all original? I know sometimes auctions get a little wacky but with the prices of these cars recently it seems to be an upward trend.

It's insane to look at the rate of how quick the value of Countach's are rising. Just a few years ago I remember looking at them and they were in the $100k range if I remember correctly.

I was wrong on the 25th.. Turns out its a silent auction, and the reserve was met at $340K... they are expecting it to go for more.. I think auction ends tonight..