Anyone know this car?

sprite

Sprite

The yellow 6.0 was in SoCal for the longest time. The owner had the car serviced at Lambo Newport Beach and attended many of the events hosted at the dealership.

I believe the blue ely car sat at manhattan motors for quite a while. I believe it was somewhat "worn" at the time according to someone who went and looked at it up close. Not sure what has been done to it since it's been on the west coast but the price seems pretty aggressive even if you have to sink a little money in to make it perfect

Hope you don't mind me coupling this to your thread Sprite, but what about this one listed on ebay? Have always loved this color. Thinking about picking up a 6.0, too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Diablo...=US_Cars_Trucks

Love it. I haven't decided if I want a 6.0 but looking into it, I want to get a fun manual car and it seems like one of the better options though.

Wasn't the blue Ely car at Jake's Motorcars or the place right next to it? I'm pretty sure I looked at that car years ago while out in CA for work. There is at least one thread on that car. I believe the main issue was related to ECUs but everything may have been sorted out since. Both are hot cars. I'm guessing the yellow one is in better shape cosmetically though.

Love it. I haven't decided if I want a 6.0 but looking into it, I want to get a fun manual car and it seems like one of the better options though.

Cant go wrong with a Diablo!

Hope you don't mind me coupling this to your thread Sprite, but what about this one listed on ebay? Have always loved this color. Thinking about picking up a 6.0, too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Diablo...=US_Cars_Trucks

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46936

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52748

Did you buy one?

Yes. Will update with pics once it gets here.

Murcivu, if you do buy the 6.0 will you still be keeping your white diablo? Or will this replace it?

Yes. I will be keeping the white, also. Don't want to sell right now.

Yes. Will update with pics once it gets here.

Yes. I will be keeping the white, also. Don't want to sell right now.

:frocket:

Nah j/k, congrats on the purchase, next time I will be faster on the trigger finger :)

The 6.0 is awesome. Great buy!! I can't believe the car sat at Roy's that long. Now that it is gone everyone will be asking themselves why they didn't purchase it sooner.

I was kind of tossing the idea around of selling mine to purchase a diesel pusher coach for the family, and my wife said NO!! So shortly I should have a nice coach and the 6.0! :icon_thumleft:

I was surprised to see this stay on Roys site as long as it did.

Corys going to slap the twin supercharger system on it, admit it Cory, you know you will!

Damn, talk about a car jacking.

The hell you talking about? How do you know I wasn't looking at the same car for some time before Sprite posted it? Just coincidence. We even talked about it via pm. I just happened to be ready before he was. No hard feelings.

He beat me to the punch fair and square, I made him an offer over PM where he can make some money on a quick flip, either way no hard feelings from my side. He was already looking at the car and closed the deal before I got around to making Roy an offer. The car had been sitting for a while and I didn't realize how quickly it would sell once I expressed interest in the car.