Lamborghini Asterion

HannibalACP82

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a price and double it.

It will just be a concept gt.

Winkelmann will come out with smoke and music and profess that they will never make this model but it showcases the technology that Lambo can produce.

The majority will err and umm about it, brand fanbois will soil themself in excitement, some will hate it only to profess their adoration for the concept 18 months later saying

"If only they released the xxx but with a manual transmission".

I will then sigh, belm and roll my eyes so hard at their cretinous stupidity that I will probably fall into a Michael Schumacher-esque coma.

Winkelmann will come out with smoke and music and profess that they will never make this model but it showcases the technology that Lambo can produce.

The majority will err and umm about it, brand fanbois will soil themself in excitement, some will hate it only to profess their adoration for the concept 18 months later saying

I will then sigh, belm and roll my eyes so hard at their cretinous stupidity that I will probably fall into a Michael Schumacher-esque coma.

So accurate I could cry. :crybaby2:

When will the SV come out and how much will it sticker for?

The SV should be unveiled in March at Geneva and will cost $60,000 USD more than a coupe, which should put it at $470,000 USD Base (before taxes and such).

My guess for this new car would be an Estoque-like concept...looking forward to it :icon_thumleft:

You forgot "send it to UGR!"