Lamborghini Asterion

HannibalACP82

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i do not own a Lambo anymore, i do not visit anymore the Lamborghini spraying plant to buy spare parts, so i have no more news from the inside, sorry. But it looks to be a concept of a 2+2 coupè, a sort of 2 doors and shorter Estoque. It's just a concept to see the plubic reaction and not a new model.

ciao

Thing is, big scoop aft of the rear wheels would indicate midship powertrain, and the upswept, quarter rear window would suggest seats best kept for multiple amputees or bags.

Meh.

Tagline doesn't suggest it. Lightning's probably just there because of current Lamborghini's "raw aggressive uncompromising fighter jet passione". Probably missing a few similar buzzwords there.

Take a price and double it.

It will just be a concept gt.

Winkelmann will come out with smoke and music and profess that they will never make this model but it showcases the technology that Lambo can produce.

The majority will err and umm about it, brand fanbois will soil themself in excitement, some will hate it only to profess their adoration for the concept 18 months later saying

"If only they released the xxx but with a manual transmission".

I will then sigh, belm and roll my eyes so hard at their cretinous stupidity that I will probably fall into a Michael Schumacher-esque coma.

You forgot "send it to UGR!"

Figured that was a given. Also I omitted any reference to Winkelmann's head body ratio and the cut of suit being so questionable it is unclear if he ordered a long pair of shorts or a short pair of trousers.

I am putting money on a GT style 2+2.

A radically styled GT coupe is something missing from the VAG product range. Sure they have the conservative lines of Bentley but with AMG acquiring more of Aston Martin I would say that this is VAG flirting with venturing into Aston territory but with a bucket load of angular bodywork and so many creases it looks like Cornerbomber's ironing basket.

Going with Jalopniks guess, 4 scissor doors sedan.

Has been done before ... Portofino

Check out my take : four door hybrid ... :icon_mrgreen: lol

2015_lamborghini_asterion_1.jpg

Or a hyper exotic based on the Aventador but with additional 'electric' power to boost hp beyond 900 ... P1 competitor?

Assuming it is a 4-seater/2+2, I'm glad it has a different window configuration to the Estoque, as the C-pillar was one of the very few things I didn't like about it. Rear passenger visibility's probably going to be terrible (again, assuming it has rear seats), but who cares.

Interesting that it's such a different configuration to the Aventador and Huracan, too. Whichever platform it uses, it's going to look very different to the existing cars.

Figured that was a given. Also I omitted any reference to Winkelmann's head body ratio and the cut of suit being so questionable it is unclear if he ordered a long pair of shorts or a short pair of trousers.

Literally lolled :D

I will be first to comment on head/body-ratio.

Hmm, perhaps if it is a 4 seater then it's a Panamera rival? Those things sell like hotcakes and I dont get why, they are so ugly IMO.

From a revenue point of view, it would make sense.

:iamwithstupid: reskined RS7 with 20 or 30 more hp?

Sure, why not? But would'nt they be "forced" to match the FF's hp output? The RS7 engine has great potensial so would expect between 650 and 700 hp in a Lamborghini.