Picked up my first 993

rhyno

I have been searching for a 993 for awhile and finally bought one about a month ago. I ended up finding a 1996 993 turbo and was told it was the first one in Canada. Anybody know how to find this out? It was in great shape but I had it sent to John Broek in Vancouver so he could give it a once over and give me some piece of mind. It passed with flying colors and that made me pretty happy. Arena red was not my first choice so I decided to protect the paint and have the whole car wrapped a different color. I also had all the lights lightly tinted and added some wheels off my friends 2009 911 turbo. I know some purists won't like what I have done but I'm really happy with how it turned out and it can be reversed with no negative effects on the car. She is a pretty fun car to drive and has that feeling that you are connected to the car, not bad power either. Here are some pics....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congrats! Arena Red was the launch color for the 993TT and was in all of their literature for the car.

That's a keeper for sure.

ayrp0m.jpg

358p6ae.jpg

I have been searching for a 993 for awhile and finally bought one about a month ago. I ended up finding a 1996 993 turbo and was told it was the first one in Canada. Anybody know how to find this out? It was in great shape but I had it sent to John Broek in Vancouver so he could give it a once over and give me some piece of mind. It passed with flying colors and that made me pretty happy. Arena red was not my first choice so I decided to protect the paint and have the whole car wrapped a different color. I also had all the lights lightly tinted and added some wheels off my friends 2009 911 turbo. I know some purists won't like what I have done but I'm really happy with how it turned out and it can be reversed with no negative effects on the car. She is a pretty fun car to drive and has that feeling that you are connected to the car, not bad power either. Here are some pics....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Did you buy that from a guy here in Scottsdale ? I just saw one like this here about a month ago.

AJGlobal, I bought it from a guy in Alberta and it's staying in Canada.

Thanks everyone! It is a really fun car and I will have to find one of those "kills bugs fast" posters for the garage wall.

Here are some pics of the wrap getting done. I also had the turbo emblem plasti dipped black and the lights tinted...

IMG_7599.JPG

IMG_7598.JPG

IMG_7606.JPG

IMG_7597.JPG

IMG_7595.JPG

IMG_7596.JPG

I'm guessing US spec cars ride higher than Euro or Aus spec cars? looks like the front needs to lose an inch or 2.

AJGlobal, I bought it from a guy in Alberta and it's staying in Canada.

Thanks everyone! It is a really fun car and I will have to find one of those "kills bugs fast" posters for the garage wall.

Nice!!! congrats again

Yes NAS spec cars ride higher, I need her jacked up for the snow banks this winter in Canada! In the spring I will drop her!!!!