New to me

jimgraham

I just drooled ... Onto my Johnson ... It pepped up ... I rubbed one out.

What an amazing car.

I looked at the other Viola Ophelia 6.0 that used to belong to Missy Elliot. I loved the color! The trunk was full of amps and speakers and Michael Wu owned it at the time. The interior and dash was stock, little crease on the roof. I wanted to buy it till I found out that it had been crashed by a transport company driver when he was unloading it. Chris Wong helped sell the car for Michael for $138K to a guy in Texas 2 years ago.IMG_3652.jpg

IMG_3651.jpg

Hey guys, Thanks for all the kind words : )

This was indeed the car Brain Albertson at Exotic Car search was assisting with.

Brian did all the intro's and I flew up to Mass and spent some time with Rob the previous owner.

Had it shipped to Exclusv Autosports in NY to have the calipers done in Giallo Midas, couple of stone chips taken care of and the engine cover done in Viola Ophelia.

Cars is in incredible condition and Rob had owned it for the last 11 years and did only about 1100 miles per year.

picture of engine cover please ?

Like everyone has said, amazing color both exterior and interior! Looks to be one of the most outstanding conditioned Diablos I have seen on these pages. Congrats to you on finding a gem.