New to me

jimgraham

2001 6.0 Ophelia Viola. Now the only 6.0 un-damaged original in the USA. We're only 2 in the USA and 1 in the UK.

Not my picture (Andrew Link ) but it's my car : )

post-24882-1418097577_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, Thanks for all the kind words : )

This was indeed the car Brain Albertson at Exotic Car search was assisting with.

Brian did all the intro's and I flew up to Mass and spent some time with Rob the previous owner.

Had it shipped to Exclusv Autosports in NY to have the calipers done in Giallo Midas, couple of stone chips taken care of and the engine cover done in Viola Ophelia.

Cars is in incredible condition and Rob had owned it for the last 11 years and did only about 1100 miles per year.

beautiful car. I wonder if that is the car the originated in salt lake city from Exotic Imports. I saw this color in person when it was new. Beautiful color!

Congrats.

There were only two of this color imported for 2001. One car was out in California and owned by Missy Elliot the rap singer. When she had it in for service the service technician took it for a joy ride and trashed it pretty badly. That car has been repaired and is still out there somewhere.

This one was originally in Texas from new, then sold in MO at about 2500 miles. It has been in MA for the past 11 years with Rob (the previous owner) where it got a LOC exhaust and some other upgrades.

There were only two of this color imported for 2001. One car was out in California and owned by Missy Elliot the rap singer. When she had it in for service the service technician took it for a joy ride and trashed it pretty badly. That car has been repaired and is still out there somewhere.

This one was originally in Texas from new, then sold in MO at about 2500 miles. It has been in MA for the past 11 years with Rob (the previous owner) where it got a LOC exhaust and some other upgrades.

Really? I was pretty sure I saw this color in person, and actually I am pretty sure it was the Missy Elliot car. I think it actually originated in salt lake, but the dealer in Cali purchased and delivered it to her.

Really? I was pretty sure I saw this color in person, and actually I am pretty sure it was the Missy Elliot car. I think it actually originated in salt lake, but the dealer in Cali purchased and delivered it to her.

The Missy Elliot car ended up with custom purple matching seat inserts and I believe had no factory wing at the time. The wing was added later and was from an earlier Diablo with the drooped end rather than straight edges.

This car had the factory wing, and Alcantara dash & headliner which were normally leather on the 6.0's

post-24882-1418145497_thumb.jpg

The Missy Elliot car ended up with custom purple matching seat inserts and I believe had no factory wing at the time. The wing was added later and was from an earlier Diablo with the drooped end rather than straight edges.

This car had the factory wing, and Alcantara dash & headliner which were normally leather on the 6.0's

I love the alcantara!