First spy shot of the SV...

Tupps11

Bet it bares little if any resemblance to the finished product. Lamborghini are very good at keeping things undercover.

Have been told iit will be shown it will be at Geneva, and probably a roadster SV to follow. Timed leak anyone to rustle up a bit of speculation.

Anyone else ordered one ?

Bet it bares little if any resemblance to the finished product. Lamborghini are very good at keeping things undercover.

Have been told iit will be shown it will be at Geneva, and probably a roadster SV to follow. Timed leak anyone to rustle up a bit of speculation.

I am holding a contract but the factory don't let anything out !

:iamwithstupid: It's coming in march, I'll wait to see it first before making a move...the msrp is $60k over the standard coupe but it should be plenty bad ass :eusa_dance:

I was wondering the other day when we will start seeing mules, I can't wait to see how this will look, March can't come fast enough.

This is going to be one BEAUTIFUL Aventador. As usual, I'm sure there will be the aftermarket release of SV style body kits, which hopefully are pretty close to the original.

Rear diffusers continue to get more and more ridiculous and I for one love it!

5572565111860944568.jpg

+1 Like what I'm seeing so far :eusa_dance:

I'm signed up for one of these bad boys, Fu** Yea !!!

Road and Track posted these pics? Appears to be a test mule with nothing but the goofy front diffuser looking even remotely SVish.

That car has center lock "lightweight" wheels though.

Rear diffusers continue to get more and more ridiculous and I for one love it!

5572565111860944568.jpg

Rear diffuser looks very fierce :icon_thumleft:

I have an order in since forever and I believe that SV stands for "Salamone Veloce"

if I am wrong ... and it is a "Super" veloce .. well than fine. as you see in this site .. there are "special" editions that are numbered... these WILL NOT be numbered or special ... they will be: Super Aventadors

mine will have 30k miles on it in the first year.

Oh yeah... its color: CHROME TRON ... its what we do. and before anyone says "why" I think you know the answer: We are Rally Drivers .... crazy wraps are just part of that culture of people that cross countries and but over 25k miles a year on exotics... yep Its what I do .. 4 layers of vinyl and I have never scratched or chipped an aventador in the last 65k miles of driving

4 layers of vinyl and I have never scratched or chipped an aventador in the last 65k miles of driving
Thats pretty awesome, don't know many who can say that!

And this SV rear looks awesome, can't wait to see the whole thing. It will end up being mental. If they can top what the 50th looks like, how could it not be awesome? The 50th Anniversario will always be one of my all time favorites though.

TeamSalamone it sounds like in your case the SV will stand for Shiny Vinyl

Lolololololololololololol dead. Lolololol