Bought a couple pro street choppers...

Charlie

Friend hooked me up with two great buys. The bikes have hardly been ridden. The Jesse Rooke bike (single swingarm bike) cost $65k new (have invoice) and the Zacky's Custom (by Keith Wong) was $86k new. Both ride amazingly well and the attention to detail is just incredible. They are truly both a work of art and for show but I will be riding them. I will eventually sell the Jesse Rooke if anyone is interested (very rare). Jesse Rooke bike was a special ordered Merch Performance high compression 125 motor and the Zacky's is a TP special build 124. These two are wicked fast.

post-10287-1419199334_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199382_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199475_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199581_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199621_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199692_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199721_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199770_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199817_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199903_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419199978_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1419200057_thumb.jpg

Straight in the living room I LOVE it :icon_thumleft:

I am not into bikes but I really like choppers, awesome looking bikes Charlie, congrats on the purchase.

Which one do I get to ride when I come visit? :icon_mrgreen:

Love Jesse rook's bikes. I was under the impression his style was more throw back cafe racer style with modern components but this one looks like a traditional pro street. Interested when you decide to sell it so keep me posted.

Which one do I get to ride when I come visit? :icon_mrgreen:

you can ride both and see which one you like better.

Love Jesse rook's bikes. I was under the impression his style was more throw back cafe racer style with modern components but this one looks like a traditional pro street. Interested when you decide to sell it so keep me posted.

Correct. Jesse will pretty much build whatever you wish but must have his touch/style built into it. The Jesse Rooke bike will pretty much stay in the house so whenever you want it let me know. LP members price $24k. If I put it on ebay it should easily go for at least $29k for it since his bikes are extremely rare. Have emails from Jesse and original owner and receipt for the build showing paid $65k. Paid $40k down to start the build per the printed emails.

Thank you for the compliments guys!

you can ride both and see which one you like better.

From the looks I like the one that is black with the red(which I said on your Facebook). I have ridden some custom choppers before. I dont like the higher compression higher performance bikes. I like the more ride-able ones. A buddy had one that was 145CI and pretty racy. Said for every hour he road it, it had 2 hours of maintenance.

Badass! I have no desire to own a bike but I love looking at choppers and the detail that goes into them. True works of art.

Gorgeous bikes. I especially like the single sided swingarm on the Jesse Rooke bike, and it is the perfect color match for your living room.

its amazing to me how these choppers have dropped in price and the baggers are blowing up.

they look great, but I feel bad for the guys who spent 100k+ on these custom bikes.

what year are they?

From the looks I like the one that is black with the red(which I said on your Facebook). I have ridden some custom choppers before. I dont like the higher compression higher performance bikes. I like the more ride-able ones. A buddy had one that was 145CI and pretty racy. Said for every hour he road it, it had 2 hours of maintenance.

I have already put over five hours on the red custom and runs like a dream! I will keep you posted!

its amazing to me how these choppers have dropped in price and the baggers are blowing up.

they look great, but I feel bad for the guys who spent 100k+ on these custom bikes.

what year are they?

The Rooke bike was ordered in 2004 and delivered in 2005. Only owner before me rode it a few times and was as a art piece in his home. The red one was ridden maybe ten times and also in home. The red one was ordered in 2005 and think he took delivery in 2005. Honestly both bikes as you can see are like new. Amazing how much they have depreciated but these two definitely hold value because of the builder and detail of craftsmanship. They are still worth $30k all day long. Not bad depreciation in my eyes. Compare my Murcielago - 2003 was probably $250-300k new and now worth $125-130k with 12,800 miles on it. So half value is about the same compared to exotics.

As for baggers they have definitely taken over the scene. I definitely like baggers and will add one soon and looking a bobbers right now too. Definitely have the itch for riding again and been a blast in the last few weeks.

I love the custom baggers we are seeing now days. I am looking for a cheap Street Glide I can make my own. I have ridden a few and I just love them, with a few touches they would be perfect.

The Rooke bike was ordered in 2004 and delivered in 2005. Only owner before me rode it a few times and was as a art piece in his home. The red one was ridden maybe ten times and also in home. The red one was ordered in 2005 and think he took delivery in 2005. Honestly both bikes as you can see are like new. Amazing how much they have depreciated but these two definitely hold value because of the builder and detail of craftsmanship. They are still worth $30k all day long. Not bad depreciation in my eyes. Compare my Murcielago - 2003 was probably $250-300k new and now worth $125-130k with 12,800 miles on it. So half value is about the same compared to exotics.

As for baggers they have definitely taken over the scene. I definitely like baggers and will add one soon and looking a bobbers right now too. Definitely have the itch for riding again and been a blast in the last few weeks.

:iamwithstupid:

heres my 10' 120whp road glide bagger!

once you go bagger you wont go back ;)

post-2228-1419431779_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1419431611_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1419431469_thumb.jpg

awesome looking bikes Charlie

Damn, those are hot Charlie!

So Mac-N-it you are Charlie Hunnam. Now this makes sense when Slowpoke talks about your bandanas and shit.

I might be interested in the Rooke bike. I've always wanted a single sided swing arm pro street.

Can you shoot me your email address via PM?

I don't care what anyone says, nothing beats a good, clean chopper. I ride my bagger more than the chopper, but I'd sell the bagger in a heatbeat over the chopper. I like my bagger, but even modified like mine and Mac's, they're still a dime a dozen.

post-1038-1419566626_thumb.jpg

post-1038-1419566651_thumb.jpg

post-1038-1419566673_thumb.jpg