Murci goes for a spin, ouch...

FikseSTS

Armchair drivers on forums gotta love em

lol what? The kid is driving like a fcuking jackass. Obviously didn't know what he was doing since he lost control IN TRAFFIC.

It's sad to see. It was a beautiful car, been in that car many many times. Was one of my favorite Murcielago's. RIP

That is or was a great color combo!

Man that's horrible, hope the drivers ok.

He is and his passenger:

http://jalopnik.com/one-wrong-move-gets-th...s-dr-1674614381

Surrey RCMP Corporal Bert Paquet told CBC News the 27-year old driver and his 19-year old passenger (both of Edmonton) "are lucky to be okay." That driver was reportedly fined $700 for "unsafe passing, speeding, as well as driving without due care" along with an undoubtedly mega repair bill.

Reminds me of California. So many shitholes just cruising along in the left lane while not passing causing people to have to pass on the right.

lol what? The kid is driving like a fcuking jackass. Obviously didn't know what he was doing since he lost control IN TRAFFIC.

Really...so why do pro drivers crash? Just saying that armchairing on a forum is asking for a nice dose of karma. Everyone crashes at some point even the pros.

Really...so why do pro drivers crash? Just saying that armchairing on a forum is asking for a nice dose of karma. Everyone crashes at some point even the pros.

Pros are usually on a race track. I know that when I'm on a race track I'm usually pushing my boundaries, but I am in a roll cage as is everyone else I am racing with. And there is a medical crew, and fire suppression on site. This jackasss is driving a 640HP rocket wedge weaving in and out of innocent people who are't professional drivers, and probably lack any serious experience dealing with true defensive driving. Isn't our beloved Ninja mod from BC? How would you feel if this fuckhead collided with his wife and son in her Range Rover? fcuk this idiot, and I'd tell anyone on the board who drives like a dick around other people they are a fuckhead. It's simple, don't do that shit around innocent people.

Pros are usually on a race track. I know that when I'm on a race track I'm usually pushing my boundaries, but I am in a roll cage as is everyone else I am racing with. And there is a medical crew, and fire suppression on site. This jackasss is driving a 640HP rocket wedge weaving in and out of innocent people who are't professional drivers, and probably lack any serious experience dealing with true defensive driving. Isn't our beloved Ninja mod from BC? How would you feel if this fuckhead collided with his wife and son in her Range Rover? fcuk this idiot, and I'd tell anyone on the board who drives like a dick around other people they are a fuckhead. It's simple, don't do that shit around innocent people.

If you drive perfect and safe at all times on the road then all the power to you

If you drive perfect and safe at all times on the road then all the power to you

Well considering that driving is essentially maneuvering a few thousand pounds of death, I try to drive safe at all times. I would hope most people on the road would want that. I never said I don't go fast, nor that I fcuk around sometimes, but I don't drive like a moron around other people in less than optimal conditions.

Well considering that driving is essentially maneuvering a few thousand pounds of death, I try to drive safe at all times. I would hope most people on the road would want that. I never said I don't go fast, nor that I fcuk around sometimes, but I don't drive like a moron around other people in less than optimal conditions.

Exactly, I'm much more careful in my supercar than other cars because with great power comes great responsibility.

Exactly, I'm much more careful in my supercar than other cars because with great power comes great responsibility.

NO! You can't be Assman AND Spiderman Raj. Pick one