Active shooter... VA hospital. Texas

Roman

They choosed a bad time to do this.

Only one day before France started Charles de Gaulle with shitload of planes towards Syria and ISIS.

20195.jpg

There will be retaliation from France and it will be hard to these Islamic extremists.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's clear to me, France should outlaw automatic weapons!

And RPGs.

It's clear to me, France should outlaw automatic weapons!

Oh... And murder.

How is it that no media source is mentioning that the annual Parisian New Year race riots that involve ninety thousand security officers, three hundred arrests, and almost a thousand burnt cars happened less than a week ago? From what I read last week they were already on high alert due to three separate Christmas attacks that left twenty plus injured.

Shit. You guys are gonna really love me now.

One suspect dead. Two in custody.

Hey Erik, do me a favor.

If or when the shit hit's the fan in the 30567 zip code, send me a PM so I am prepared.

Thanks in advance! Vic

PS: It always amazes me how fast you come up with information on the latest news.

I haven't found it anywhere yet. Also since I haven't seen it said yet please know that I am sorry for the attack your country underwent today. I hope justice is swift and know that you guys will heal stronger than you were before.

Thank you very much. The main thing that is coming out of this for the moment is that we feel stronger and united (which hasn't really been the case for a long time) we are determined not to let this situation scare us and diminish us. Also the fact that well known journalist and cartoonist have been along the victims, the press will massively send this message.

somme very good and powerful cartoons have been published:

http://www.vox.com/2015/1/7/7508387/cartoo...d-charlie-hebdo

Now we just had another shooting with automatic weapon in the south of paris - less deadly - 2 cops seriously wounded.

that's what I was fearing, that this first attack might trigger a whole bunch of others. This appear to be separated attacks, so we are not facing a huge organized groups, rather a few small entity. don't know if that's good or not...

I feel depressed, those scumbags are sending bullets our way and we are throwing daisies back, what are our leaders doing???

We are so pussified it's making me sick to my stomach!

Rrrrrrr..

shooting in the south of Paris, in Montrouge, one cop dead, shooter at large

my sister just bought a flat there with her husband and newborn baby...

that's F... up

Ok it's official, we are at war

An explosion near a mosque

3 grenade launched at another mosque

shot fired toward a 3rd mosque

no casualty or wounded

concerning the shooting in Montrouge my sister was right in the middle of it, she just told me her side of the story its chilling.

she saw 2 cop cars patrolling looking for a shooter so I am guessing after the first cop was shot.

One cop car pulled right behind her, cops got out, armed and putting on their body armor, one of them was female and is the second victim (badly wounded or killed, no info yet)

Another cop car stopped and the four of them started running in a direction.

Guessed they found the (or multiple) shooter and that's where the cop woman was shot.

After that ambulance, fire and cops came from all around and locked the area

But shooter(s) got away

Hopefully she was going to work so baby wasn't in the car.

I am really really angry, I really hope they finish them

update: cop woman is dead :(

Shit... They say Beirut used to be the Paris of the Middle East.... Hopefully we won't be saying Paris used to be the Paris of Paris...

According to news here one of the three handed himself in. Several arrests with those connected to the brothers wanted.

That's what the news is saying here.

damn..that's crazy...

guigui i hope your sister is fine and she should stay home..

who is attacking the mosque?

She is shocked and scared but fine, she was happy to be alone in the car

Mosque attack was separated incident apparently. Probably some sort of retaliation of some sort

Press is saying the shooting of the female police officer in southern Paris is not related to yesterday's attack. Also they are saying that the terrorists robbed a gas station this morning and are headed towards Paris.

A police operation is reportedly underway in the French village Crépy-en-Valois, north-east of Paris, after the two Franco-Algerian brothers wanted over the killings of 12 people at the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo were spotted nearby.

Helicopters and police units of France’s two elite police squads – the Raid and the GIGN – were reported to be deploying in the area this afternoon, after Cherif and Said Kouachi allegedly robbed a petrol station 70 miles outside of Paris near Villers-Cotterêt in the Aisne.

Local people had been warned to stay at home. All outdoor school activities had been cancelled.

Heavily armed police squads were guarding all the main entrances to Paris from the north.

An employee in the petrol station told the AFP news agency that he recognised the men as they ordered him to fill up a light grey Renault Clio, possibly the same vehicle that they hijacked after yesterday’s killings. Several shots were fired.

Apparently Cherif Kouachi was jailed in 2008 for 18 months for training and sending fighters to Iraq. Really? fcuking hell how do you let someone like that off with 18 months prison time? They should have given him 18 years! These people don't repent, their motivation is too strong. They're not common criminals, they're too self righteous to see that what they're doing is wrong. If the French justice system is so lenient with terrorists or people who work for or aid terrorist organizations no wonder this stuff happens.

The two brothers also recently returned from abroad, possibly Syria.

These terrorists, in their mind, are obviously not done yet. They've got another plan or at least a finale. Why else go to such lengths to expose yourself by robbing a petrol station? When the police finally close in, I see those scumbags going out in a hail of gunfire.

Also heard the youngest suspect turned himself in to his local police station saying he was at school during the attack, classmates have come forward backing his alibi so it appears it was just these two brothers...

I can't believe that other shooting too. GuiGui, sorry that your sister was caught up near it and glad she's safe.

It always seems LPower has some sort of a connection to anything happening in the world. Sometimes that connection is a lot closer than we'd want it to be.

Thanks you.

They clearly have an end game. I don't see them surrendering so they will probably fight their way out, get gunned down, become martyrs in the eyes of a few other extremists who will consider them as heros and will try to follow their path....

It won't stop here.

Even if they are arrested alive, (pretty sure that won't happen) once in prison they will spread their hate "message" and "view"

I don't know what we can do, and not just in France, but anywhere in the world against this kind of ennemy

What sickens me even more is these guys are probably already heroes in sensitive neighborhoods just like Mohammed Merah.

Thanks you.

They clearly have an end game. I don't see them surrendering so they will probably fight their way out, get gunned down, become martyrs in the eyes of a few other extremists who will consider them as heros and will try to follow their path....

It won't stop here.

Even if they are arrested alive, (pretty sure that won't happen) once in prison they will spread their hate "message" and "view"

I don't know what we can do, and not just in France, but anywhere in the world against this kind of ennemy