Reventons on eBay or scam?

IanMan

The seller has zero ebay sales. Seems odd that the first item you try to sell on ebay is $1m++.

I've seen it in person. Its on sale in Vancouver. I'm pretty sure this is the one that was bought from Lambo Van then taken to China or somewhere overseas for a little while. Have a couple of crappy pics.

Would much rather have an aventador roadster lol

post-5498-1421532270_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1421532279_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1421532286_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1421532296_thumb.jpg

I've seen it in person. Its on sale in Vancouver. I'm pretty sure this is the one that was bought from Lambo Van then taken to China or somewhere overseas for a little while.

The pics you posted may not be the LoV car but one that was brought in by the shop a block away that did all the :icon_oak: mods to the nice cars ruining all of them. And this would be the car that is being offered. The one that LoV sold and went back & forth between Vancouver/Hong Kong/China is not car No.3 out of 20.

How this car ended up being sold by the posted seller I do not know. This shop is a legit business (they sell pre-owned highend cars) but I wonder why the seller/shop is in Vancouver, Canada while the car is said to be in Bellingham, WA, USA. Maybe Roy should give the seller a call.

I buy all my cars through Miles End Motors. They are great to deal with and I will always go back to them to make a deal. I have seen this Reventon in person and it is in great shape, pretty much perfect!

• 1 year later...

I bought my Gallardo from Mile's End as well, phenomenal people to do business with. Was fortunate to see this Reventon in person in September, although to my knowledge it is now sold. If you're in the market, I'd maybe consider getting in touch with them to see if he can get his hands on another one?