I designed a car cover for those of you who want to take your exotics more!

IanMan

Okay, it's a five maybe ten minute crappy sketch I did. Please don't give me too much shit, haha. Now, the number one thing I hear from exotic owners I've talked to is that they would love to take out their cars more, like to the movies, or to the mall or somewhere without valet, but they're afraid of someone coming and sitting on it, messing around with it, etc. Well, imagine, if you will, a car cover that inflates around your vehicle, adding a protective cushioning layer, and once fully inflated looks like a Prius, or even better yet, has something like a Prius logo on it. You put on the cover press the button to inflate it walk away, and it automatically stops inflating once at full capacity. Would any of you guys buy such a thing? I'm always designing things and like to draw out some of my thoughts occasionally, so that I don't forget them. Thought? Thanks for reading. :)

Ian

7WaYfuk.png

I would be embarrassed to sit there assembling the contraption, where/how would you carry it? what if the pump will drain the batterie? What if it scratches the paint? What if it rains then you have to stick that wet contraption in the car while getting wet yourself, also I am sure you will have idiots jumping on it thinking its a free for all jumping castle.

Cool idea but I believe your cover will draw more attention than deter.

As an owner, I would never be comfortable leaving my car under an inflatable for two+hours and go see a movie.

Also, I would bet most of the owners like to display their Bulls when they're out as they are very proud of their prize possession and hard earned reward.

Nonetheless, keep coming up with ideas for inventions!

Okay, it's a five maybe ten minute crappy sketch I did. Please don't give me too much shit, haha. Now, the number one thing I hear from exotic owners I've talked to is that they would love to take out their cars more, like to the movies, or to the mall or somewhere without valet, but they're afraid of someone coming and sitting on it, messing around with it, etc. Well, imagine, if you will, a car cover that inflates around your vehicle, adding a protective cushioning layer, and once fully inflated looks like a Prius, or even better yet, has something like a Prius logo on it. You put on the cover press the button to inflate it walk away, and it automatically stops inflating once at full capacity. Would any of you guys buy such a thing? I'm always designing things and like to draw out some of my thoughts occasionally, so that I don't forget them. Thought? Thanks for reading. :)

Ian

Are you drunk?

You need to reverse your idea for higher market volume. Prius owners could inflate a cover so it looks like a lambo while out at the clubs. No idea how they will explain it to the drunk girls they are trying to bring home when they have to deflate their "bull", but that's their problem. Maybe "It's the Transformer Lambo from the movie and all three of you fit!" would work.

Are you drunk?

Hahaha

It was a joke. :) Thanks for not being too mean. ;) I honestly didn't think that anyone would use such a thing.

I would be embarrassed to sit there assembling the contraption, where/how would you carry it? what if the pump will drain the batterie? What if it scratches the paint? What if it rains then you have to stick that wet contraption in the car while getting wet yourself, also I am sure you will have idiots jumping on it thinking its a free for all jumping castle.

I got a good laugh reading the last sentence! :)

Cool idea but I believe your cover will draw more attention than deter.

As an owner, I would never be comfortable leaving my car under an inflatable for two+hours and go see a movie.

Also, I would bet most of the owners like to display their Bulls when they're out as they are very proud of their prize possession and hard earned reward.

Nonetheless, keep coming up with ideas for inventions!

I can understand that. :) Thanks, ToofDoc. I actually do have a few 'serious' inventions I'm currently working on, and I'm really hoping go somewhere this year.

also I am sure you will have idiots jumping on it thinking its a free for all jumping castle.

:lol2: :lol2:

let's be honest..u were serious about this invention but it didn't went the direction u were hoping for..but don't worry about it, your secrets is safe with us. :ph34r:

let's be honest..u were serious about this invention but it didn't went the direction u were hoping for..but don't worry about it, your secrets is safe with us. :ph34r:

Haha! I was feeling kind of butthurt. ;)

You know what I just realized? I haven't seen or thought about graph paper for like 30 years!!!

I love graph paper. I wouldn't consider this a serious drawing or anything-I did it in a few minutes. I just wanted to hear opinions on my idea. :) I use graph paper for all of my drawings though.

Ways to protect your car from the elements ranked:

1. Fortis's glass garage

2010_Porsche-Boxster_Spyder_wallpaper_016.jpg

7WaYfuk.png

murroad37.jpg

If you are going to do this it should at least be amusing for the user and observers alike. Maybe a big tit or dick and balls? You know, something imaginative.

If you are going to do this it should at least be amusing for the user and observers alike. Maybe a big tit or dick and balls? You know, something imaginative.

I was thinking more of something like a pair of breasts.

I'm glad everyone has gotten a good laugh.

Many great inventions were laughed at in the beginning, grow some thick skin Doc, there has to be a way, once I met the son of the inventor of the twister, his dad made the first prototype with plastic disks on a shower curtain! :) he is laughing all the way to the bank now

Many great inventions were laughed at in the beginning, grow some thick skin Doc, there has to be a way, once I met the son of the inventor of the twister, his dad made the first prototype with plastic disks on a shower curtain! :) he is laughing all the way to the bank now

Good advice! Thanks man! The Twister Game? I can only imagine how much money that guy has made! We have a dark sense of humor in the military, so I wasn't too down. ;)

:iamwithstupid: