Another unbeliveable story with lamborghini of Sarasota

donzikid

I have to tell you, there are a few jobs that I think every single person in the world should have to do for a limited period of time, working in a restaurant and being a car sales person are two of those things.

I've done both and you are right. theres a reason why 1 out of 10 sales guys make it. it takes everything out of you and some lol

but at the same time theres a lot of scum bags in the business. this is why i stick to a handful of people that treat me right. chris is also one of them!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really get the hate towards the dealers, I only deal with the ones who treat me right, the local Porsche dealer is run by a bunch of arrogant idiots, I bought 1 Porsche never again, same goes for the Benz dealer 1 Benz and done with them, Audi dealer treats me right I think I bought more then 10 new Audi cars so far, easy, I deal with people who respect my business and bend over backwards for it.

• 3 months later...
How about you buy back the 2003 murcielago you sold me last year that I put $35,000 into. Weird that you start these bashing posts when you are very hard to get ahold of as well. Three numbers I tried of yours and all of them disconnected talk about WEIRD.

Hey Ted did you see my user id?

it will be interesting to see how you decide to bash me now that I found you.

Anyone can feel free to PM me if you would like to know about my experience with donzikid.

Cheers

Not stepping down to your level.

Hi.

donzikid tracker - you are calling out donzikid. You've got an agenda, we get it. So let's get it out in the open.

donzikid - give the guy a chance to air his side, you can respond.

I have to tell you, there are a few jobs that I think every single person in the world should have to do for a limited period of time, working in a restaurant and being a car sales person are two of those things.

Haha, served my time doing both...

I heard all sorts of stories about how terrible a lot of other salesmen were. Realized early on that most people came to the Cadillac store knowing what they wanted, what it cost and were really just shopping for a place that would treat them right.

However, its always surprising what a pain in the ass some people make it to spend money at their business...

That's cheating, you've copied and paste your post from the other thread :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

Im deleting his shit from this thread... He can post in the other if he gets to the goddamned point.

Are you a moderator of this forum?

Only on Wednesdays.

LOL... I am already RME on this one... oh boy...

You are a class act mister lawyer with a very professional mannerism. LOL I would have to say your like a pit bull on steroids just looking for a fight. I had a moderator contact me through private message. That was a pleasant experience. I'm sure that type of communication would not be as fun and a chance to show everyone how powerful you are. With a name like RomanDad I guess I understand why you are so over the top and aggressive. Well lets all get back to life and calm down from all the fun today. RomanDad hopefully someone pisses you off tomorrow so you have something to do. Donzikid, good job hiding in the shadows. I bet you were watching your computer all day cheering for RomanDad and the others that took the focus away from who you are. Donzikid you know how to reach me if you ever want to man up and have a conversation. Nice thing is my number is not constantly changing and it will not show up as unknown caller. Go ahead and keep it for however long it take for you to grow a set.

:lol2: This is all starting to make more sense now.

JFC.jpg

With a name like RomanDad I guess I understand why you are so over the top and aggressive.

Roman was a dog...just an FYI.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL LAMBOS POST SOME SORT OF PROOF ON THE AWD/RWD debacle so we can get this thread back on track. Oh and Fortis brought up a great point about your 35k bill. What all was included on that bill to get the total to 35k?

This was posted by donzikid on Jan 2, 2012 the the thread titled "rear wheel drive Murcielago" in regards to the Murcielago I eventually purchased from him. It shows he did know that the parts to put the vehicle back to AWD are absent.

Yep, my halfshafts were taken apart. If anyone has the halfshaft parts for sale that I need, let me know.

I have the shafts but the joints at the outside end closest to the wheel were taken apart, and would like to have them.

email if anyone has some they want to sell. [email protected]

The pic shows what I need. (thanks Nick)

Roman was a dog...just an FYI.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL LAMBOS POST SOME SORT OF PROOF ON THE AWD/RWD debacle so we can get this thread back on track. Oh and Fortis brought up a great point about your 35k bill. What all was included on that bill to get the total to 35k?

Don't worry I'm done. There is a lot of detail that goes into the engine story. After today I have no interest in putting the effort into it.

Good luck to all of you with your Lamborghinis and future purchases. At least we share one thing and that is the love for these amazing cars:)

This was posted by donzikid on Jan 2, 2012 the the thread titled "rear wheel drive Murcielago" in regards to the Murcielago I eventually purchased from him. It shows he did know that the parts to put the vehicle back to AWD are absent.

Yep, my halfshafts were taken apart. If anyone has the halfshaft parts for sale that I need, let me know.

I have the shafts but the joints at the outside end closest to the wheel were taken apart, and would like to have them.

You are a class act mister lawyer with a very professional mannerism. LOL I would have to say your like a pit bull on steroids just looking for a fight. I had a moderator contact me through private message. That was a pleasant experience. I'm sure that type of communication would not be as fun and a chance to show everyone how powerful you are. With a name like RomanDad I guess I understand why you are so over the top and aggressive. Well lets all get back to life and calm down from all the fun today. RomanDad hopefully someone pisses you off tomorrow so you have something to do. Donzikid, good job hiding in the shadows. I bet you were watching your computer all day cheering for RomanDad and the others that took the focus away from who you are. Donzikid you know how to reach me if you ever want to man up and have a conversation. Nice thing is my number is not constantly changing and it will not show up as unknown caller. Go ahead and keep it for however long it take for you to grow a set.

Cute....

Bottom line-

You didn't make your accusations in private or by PM... You made them publicly. So I addressed them publicly... You chose the arena... Don't get your nose out of joint when somebody else answers in the forum you picked. You don't get to publicly call somebody a liar, and then deal with criticisms and questions regarding that accusation in private while your public accusations go unchallenged. You seem to think it should be EASY to besmirch somebodies reputation, and that anybody who would say "wait a second, you need to back that up" is an A-hole.

The more this has gone on, the more your M.O. has become clear. You wanted to come here, fling some mud, not back any of it up, and hope nobody called you on it... Well, as you mentioned in another post, this forum is home to some sophisticated and educated people... Enough so that when someone comes in flinging crap we don't smear it all over ourselves in our zeal to see a good fight, like the neanderthals you might encounter elsewhere.

I have no dog in this fight. I don't know you. I don't know Donzi. Until today, I don't ever remember his screenname. I'm treating him the same way I have treated other members who have had self-admitted trolls join here to settle a score. I'm treating you BOTH as an impartial judge would. He ::may:: have totally ripped you off... I don't know. But YOU are the one bringing the accusation, so YOU are the one who has the burden of presenting evidence to support it.

I didn't make that rule. You'll find that's the case wherever you go.

As others have admonished you, this is not the purpose of this forum. We've given you some slack, begged you to get to the point, or as I put it, prove more "I got screwed, and less I was an idiot" but you haven't done so.

I've given you ample opportunity to present your case... You haven't answered a single one of the questions I've posed to you.

You flatly refuse to say what "other problems" the car had or how you went about fixing them.

You haven't provided the "guarantee" you say he gave you (which is the crux of your "he lied to me" accusation).

You haven't said how you fixed the idle issue or if you have.

You have said you enjoy driving the car. So we are back where we started. It sounds like you have what you bought... An rwd murcie that runs and drives.

I have given you all the free advice I can. And its good advice! If you have proof of what you claim, SUE HIS ASS!!! But as far as the Court of L-power, this issue seems done.

And more than that, from a moderation standpoint, you keep posting in multiple threads after being asked to stick to one.

We aren't disputing that on Jan 2 of 2012 he didn't have the parts needed. However that doesn't tell us:

A. Did he acquire the parts between that post and when he sold the car?

B. Did he actually "promise" all of the parts to return the car to AWD when he sold the car?

You are being obtuse on purpose. You aren't going to get any slack around here.