Any ideas on how to incorporate Lamborghini into your home?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago I saw a piece where there was a plasma cut piece of steel with a car image (ferrari F1 car I think) hung over an abstract color painting. It would be awesome to have something similar done for your diablo or CT.

If I were to do this, I would have a podium that opened up from the garage to the entrance or living room with a discreet door so that you could park a different car inside the house at times. I believe I saw something similar in The Robb Report.

A V12 Coffee table would be pretty cool.

I remember seeing a Lamborghini LP 670-4 desk out there for sale.

I think a stack of Lamborghini tires with a keg built inside would be cool.

You should definitely get a life size wax statue of Valentino Balboni to greet your guests upon entering your home. ;)

PM Fortis and he will build you a glass garage to showcase your Lambos. :icon_mrgreen:

Seriously, how about getting some pro photos done on your cars and make the images into transparencies. Then custom-make some light boxes (with modern lighting technologies, you can have all kinds of back lighting and they don't even heat up), mount the transparencies onto the light boxes and hang them wherever you desire so long as you have power sources for the lights. Size of light boxes and transparencies are all your discretion of course.

Nothing beats parking your Lambo in the living room :icon_mrgreen:, not long now until I can show everyone my solution for that.

One other thing you might want to consider is screen printing on glass and glazing an entire wall, similar with the Aventador photo above but don't skimp like the Aventador guy and get the photo printed on very large panels, you can personalize it by having high rez shots of your own car/s or

Just cut a hole in the wall and drive the damn thing inside :icon_thumleft:

Step 1. Drive countach out of garage.

Step 2. Drive countach in front of house.

Step 3. Drop clutch and rev to 6500rpm in first gear.

Step 4. Drive that puppy through the living room.

Step 5. Where there is now a giant hole in the wall, fill it with glass or something. Vacuum all the dry wall and shit that's all over the place. But now you have a countach in your living room and a crazy looking window in the shape of a countach.

Step 6. "Modern art." Sell it for Meeeeeeeellions.

(Disclaimer: I'm full of bad ideas)

Nothing beats parking your Lambo in the living room :icon_mrgreen:, not long now until I can show everyone my solution for that.

One other thing you might want to consider is screen printing on glass and glazing an entire wall, similar with the Aventador photo above but don't skimp like the Aventador guy and get the photo printed on very large panels, you can personalize it by having high rez shots of your own car/s or

Just cut a hole in the wall and drive the damn thing inside :icon_thumleft:

He's in California... Zero chance of getting a permit for anything that creates a garage out of previously habitable space.

He's in California... Zero chance of getting a permit for anything that creates a garage out of previously habitable space.

That's terrible! Maybe he can "sell it" as a display location for an item with a significant historical significance :icon_mrgreen:

Adam Carolla has his Miura parked in his home office in California...

Are you maybe thinking of turning a garage into habitable space? ala Modo can turn that Palmdale 3br into a 4br and squeeze another $500/mo?

Adam Carolla has his Miura parked in his home office in California...

I *think* the home office was incorporated into the garage, not the other way around.

1fd105e8744ff18bb75f15c2adf2d13b.jpg

Are you maybe thinking of turning a garage into habitable space? ala Modo can turn that Palmdale 3br into a 4br and squeeze another $500/mo?

I *think* the home office was incorporated into the garage, not the other way around.

4 TVs mounted over a Muira in earthquake prone California!!!!!!!!!

That has got to be the COOLEST office ever.

As I know how much you love them: you could always hang a replica Lamborghini on the wall and save some cash

Add fancy cock ring from Tonino Lamborghini to that and call it a day.

:D just joking...

Seriosly

You have those huge ass model cars (1:10 or 1:8?) and partly customized to that. Why not to show them of? :)

or. then this: http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/20...y-in-Dubai.html

:iamwithstupid: Can't have a "garage" (or any area of a home where a car can be driven in and out of) share an hvac with the rest of the house. Has to be separate with ::I think:: a minimum of 3/4" drywall in between.

Attached garages typically have no HVAC in them. You can install one but it has to be completely independent from the system that serves the rest of the habitable space....

:iamwithstupid: Can't have a "garage" (or any area of a home where a car can be driven in and out of) share an hvac with the rest of the house. Has to be separate with ::I think:: a minimum of 3/4" drywall in between.

Attached garages typically have no HVAC in them. You can install one but it has to be completely independent from the system that serves the rest of the habitable space....

That is it true if you want to get a "permit" for it. Otherwise, get a large sliding gas door and drive that fucker into it. Safety will be another concern if it is a car driven on a regular basis. I bought an old Vespa, drained it of all fluids and put it in my living room.

Im assuming that Miura isnt driven? Otherwise it is considered a large piece of art.

I think the third pic posted was pretty bad ass and not relatively expensive (compared to other options).

Edit: I think I would get bored of that large image on my wall after a while. I have a Sharp TV with wallpaper mode,( when you turn off the tv it posts pics you want). I am considering getting a very large one and change the images whenever I get bored of the image.

vespa.jpg

That is it true if you want to get a "permit" for it. Otherwise, get a large sliding gas door and drive that fucker into it. Safety will be another concern if it is a car driven on a regular basis. I bought an old Vespa, drained it of all fluids and put it in my living room.

Im assuming that Miura isnt driven? Otherwise it is considered a large piece of art.

I think the third pic posted was pretty bad ass and not relatively expensive (compared to other options).

Edit: I think I would get bored of that large image on my wall after a while. I have a Sharp TV with wallpaper mode,( when you turn off the tv it posts pics you want). I am considering getting a very large one and change the images whenever I get bored of the image.

I love that idea. A projector would also do the trick but would be affected by ambient light. Modern phones with screen mirroring would make it possible to set up a slide show on your phone and use it to control and show whatever you desire.

What about a 3d printed Ferrucio signature made in epic scale?

I agree that using your models would be great. Having an all glass case (or cases) built into an inner wall so the cars could be viewed from both sides plus top and bottom would be awesome. Add some nice internal lighting and it would be epic. Plus no dusting or worrying about the maid snapping off mirrors.

• 1 month later...