My new 2015 Huracán

Trust

I like it! The color seems better in showing detail than the old SL grey. Cool pick up, enjoy!

Yea, it's a lot more like Grigio Proteus than Grigio Telesto.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reza,

congrats. love the color & looks much better lowered. great taste

im sure the HRE's will set it off, post pictures after they go on please

Congrats on the Car, I see Lamborghini of Houston doing some damage on this board, How does it compare to the aventandor?

I think this is my 3rd Lamborghini from Lambo Houston. Aventador, LP560, Huracan. Good peeps!

That is a heck of a color combo. Very elegant and classy! What color wheels is it getting from HRE?

They are gloss bronze, probably darker of a bronze than you're initially thinking. Risky, but I think it will be sick. 20/21's obviously.

Love the interior color...do not see too many Lambos with the bourbon color leather! Great color combo! Congrats on the new purchase!

Pictures DO NOT do your car justice! Love it man congrats. Here's a comparison next to my Grigio Proteus G for those of you wondering, very close in color!

81A2883A-0C37-415C-BEB5-3683E9EDA213_zps

Whats going on with the car in the background? Is the paint job faster than the car?

What's wrong with you! It's a typical time shift.

Pictures DO NOT do your car justice! Love it man congrats. Here's a comparison next to my Grigio Proteus G for those of you wondering, very close in color!

81A2883A-0C37-415C-BEB5-3683E9EDA213_zps

Must agree, that thingie in the left ... holy shit!!!

Whats going on with the car in the background? Is the paint job faster than the car?

LOL good eye, It was either Marty and Doc or just could have been the HDR from the Iphone camera ;)

Those wheels look awesome! Those are going to look great on the car.

:iamwithstupid:

Great choices all around on your Huracan. As much as I love the loud in your face Lambo colors, this combo looks equally stunning.

A few cell phone shots before it gets dark. Absolutely love them. The finish in direct light take on a whole different color. More pictures tomorrow.

IMG_1182_zpsd2785e80.jpg

IMG_1184_zps46ade2c1.jpg

IMG_1183_zpsc1197787.jpg

A few cell phone shots before it gets dark. Absolutely love them. The finish in direct light take on a whole different color. More pictures tomorrow.

IMG_1183_zpsc1197787.jpg

Looks sick bro! I also have the P101's on my white Huracan. Did you go with gloss black too?