Aventador SV

a007apl

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will look crazy in person, I bet it has so much presence, it was the same story with the 50th, most disliked it in the photos in real life it was jaw dropping.

This will look crazy in person, I bet it has so much presence, it was the same story with the 50th, most disliked it in the photos in real life it was jaw dropping.

I have to agree with you. I am changing my tune with all these new pics...starting to look pretty menacing!

:iamwithstupid:

I lot of people (including on here) were not impressed by the press pictures, but once actual cars made their appearance, those opinions changed.

Personally I really like this look...it's distinct enough to separate it from the standard and from the 50th Aventadors, instead of being a clone copy of the 50th. I think in Nero Pegaso it'll look killer.

That interior is AWESOME :D

I thought the reveal was tomorrow? Why today and what's with the Press Conference tomorrow the 3rd? I thought that was to be the reveal??

Agreed, mostly. I do like the unique quad-exhaust. Nice unique new design touch.

I do love those rims though!! V cool. But they will be a killer to clean !

The quad exhaust is ok. My only gripe is that it bears some resemblance to the C0rvette exhaust. Whereas there is nothing on the road (at least OEM ones) that is similar to the former design.

Agreed on the wheels --- looks ok but a pain to clean. CCB helps I guess.

Seems like they are running out of ideas,Huracan looks like pieces of other cars and now Aventador SV looks like a body kit...very disappointed!

Perhaps it is premature to criticize but the SV is much less than expected. In my opinion, the bits and pieces, especially the wing, are not well integrated with the overall design of the Aventador; personally, they seem to detract. I am high on the dealer's list but...

It is a terrible car and everything is wrong with it. I recommend everybody cancel their orders and Lamborghini should only produce two of these cars. One for Bryan and one for me. We will then suffer with them for eternity.