Need some advice.

Roman

So I've been in Kentuckiana for almost two years now (that's hard to believe) but I don't yet have any business cards... And people I meet are always asking for one.... I'm at a loss as to what to put on them... What type to get, etc...

Im in a very transitional period... I'm not really an attorney any more... I'm not really in the film business anymore... I spend most of my time investing etc....

I've thought about titles like "capitalist" "investor" "producer" etc but i don't know...

Who makes good cards? I obviously want cards that will make an impact, but I'm just at a loss...

Any thoughts? (And I know the temptation to post the "your business card sucks guy" and something with avocados and hairy arms will be overwhelming so get it out of your system and then help me out...)

If any of you graphics ps hop guys can think of any images etc, that would be cool too....

What do you want to do?

Also, why does it need a title? Are you seeking to grow your business in a specific way, or?

Managing Director - RD, INC. :icon_mrgreen:

What do you want to do?
everything and anything
Also, why does it need a title? Are you seeking to grow your business in a specific way, or?

Managing Director - RD, INC. :icon_mrgreen:

That's actually a thought...

I guess it's a "take me seriously" type thing. And "I can do that" thing. Hard to articulate.

maybe keep it simple for now, like this guy...

business%20card%20warren%20buffett1.PNG

I'm not warren buffet. People know his name... I'm also not as boring as warren buffet.

everything and anything

That's actually a thought...

I guess it's a "take me seriously" type thing. And "I can do that" thing. Hard to articulate.

I got you.

post-11867-1425514734.png

Sorry, had to :D Do people still use business cards? What about putting "advisor" and your industry, or just write the industries and let them ask what you can do in each one? Markets/Entertainment/AvocadoRasing/SasquachResearch

Less is truly more here RD.

RD J.D.

President of RD Industries

Phone

email

address

Call it a day.

www.moo.com

I've used their original business cards, which are nice and thicker than normal cards. I've also used their "luxe" cards. They are on very thick, layered card stock. People can tell you paid a "premium" for them...but they are not THAT expensive.

Luxe Cards

Always get compliments from people on how smooth and thick the...umm...cards are B)

Front

post-145816-1425523467.jpg

Back

post-145816-1425523477.jpg

You need to work out a way to get the card to burst into flames as soon as they look at the back. They have tons of templates on zazzle.com

I like to use the title of "principal" under any corporate structure.

How is KY treating you? Any regrets from moving out of OC?

I am at the point where it is only logical to have a second home in a slow city, parts of SoCal can be too intense at times.

Front

RDcard.jpg

Back

RDback.jpg

You need to work out a way to get the card to burst into flames as soon as they look at the back. They have tons of templates on zazzle.com

QFT

I don't have a business card and when I receive any I bin them almost immediately after I enter the details in my phone if I do decide to keep the details.

What type of business are you chasing? Maybe just a generic one as few mentioned if you are chasing a variety of business which can't be encompassed by a single word.

If you do a generic one just have it in two distinctive colors made out of carbon fibre :icon_mrgreen:

Simple like this :icon_mrgreen:

image.jpg

www.moo.com

I've used their original business cards, which are nice and thicker than normal cards. I've also used their "luxe" cards. They are on very thick, layered card stock. People can tell you paid a "premium" for them...but they are not THAT expensive.

Luxe Cards

Always get compliments from people on how smooth and thick the...umm...cards are B)

Got the Luxe cards from Moo for my business and love them. Really make an impression and are not that pricey.

Have it read....

"I'll be your Huckleberry"

'Nuff said

Seriously though,

Why not have a few different styles made up. You could hand out the style that best fits the circumstance at that moment.