Lamborghini crash in Sydney

Basstones

Hoping it wasn't any of our members, RIP to the driver

"A man has died after he reportedly drove his Lamborghini into oncoming traffic then crashed into a pole in Sydney's west.

Witnesses told police the man's car was travelling through Wetherill Park on Thursday night when it crossed onto the wrong side of the road.

After colliding with a number of other vehicles, the car came off the road and crashed into a pole.

The 42-year-old man died at the scene.

No one else was injured in the accident.

© AAP 2015

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/03/2...PXYLde.99"

post-5387-1426807606.jpg

Yes RIP he was a Greek Australian with a wife & 2 kids

Car was Twin Turbo with around 1000 HP

Sad indeed

Police said that speed was a factor & was likely to be doing about 120 MPH when he crashed

very sad, family destroyed.

we are all guilty of pushing these vehicles hard on public roads - stay on point, a time and place for everything, this is not how you want to go out.

RIP

Looks like a hard launch.

1200 HP in a RWD car which wasn't factory designed to cope with that is always a recipe for disaster IMO.

I can only imagine how devastating this is for his young family, take it easy out there guys and stay safe!

1200 HP in a RWD car which wasn't factory designed to cope with that is always a recipe for disaster IMO.

I can only imagine how devastating this is for his young family, take it easy out there guys and stay safe!

Totally agreed, from what I gather, the chasis is not built to cope with that much power. Just my opinion.

Very sad. RIP, sad that he left behind two kids.

Video of the crash here. Looks like he gassed it while trying to pass, too much throttle and lost it. RIP.

"The luxury Italian sports car is known as being one of the fastest cars in the world and can reach speeds of up to 22mph" =0 22mph!!!!! Also love the pic of they add of the murci, why not?

Very sad. RIP, sad that he left behind two kids.

"The luxury Italian sports car is known as being one of the fastest cars in the world and can reach speeds of up to 22mph" =0 22mph!!!!! Also love the pic of they add of the murci, why not?

Goes to show how much care is given to reporting news nowadays. :rolleyes:

your 100% right,

RIP

Why you would remove the AWD with additional power is beyond me.....

Not knowing the simplest law of physics would be an answer...

sorry, but AWD wasn't about to save his ass. Driving like an idiot isn't overcome by mechanical grip.