Is this anyone here? This kid must be taught a lesson...

One of the reasons I never leave my car parked anywhere... Would have been perfect if he wiped out and broke his face...

Click me...

Looks fake...

Dunno, you can see the car squat when he lands on it..

Not fake, but staged. Better?

I have met the owner of that lamb a few times right out front of jacks fish out in PDX when I lived there, car parked in the same spot, He always sitting outside 3-4ft away from it. Nice guy, But I feel he wouldn't stage this. He loves his lambs

Every comment under his pic is people hating on him.

Unfortunately its not.... There are a lot of posts cheering him on, which, staged or not makes me weep that there are that many sociopaths out there.

Wow, talk about gross disrespect.

How would that kid like someone driving over his bike with their car?

Unfortunately its not.... There are a lot of posts cheering him on, which, staged or not makes me weep that there are that many sociopaths out there.

:iamwithstupid:

Some sick people out there, you only have to read YouTube comments to realize it, unbelievable!

:iamwithstupid:

Some sick people out there, you only have to read YouTube comments to realize it, unbelievable!

Now I'm gonna say it, Fortis! None of this would have happened it he would have had his inflatable car cover on! :eusa_dance:

- If faked, it's stupid and encouraging behavior for others to follow suit for, which is encouraging the disrespect of those who work hard for what they have.

- If not faked, it's stupid and encouraging behavior for others to follow suit for, which is encouraging the disrespect of those who work hard for what they have.

Stupid either way. I suppose even infamy is still a way to gain reputation, but it doesn't mean respect.

Is that him doing the jump or just him filming a friend doing it?

In any event, he links to his youtube page which also tells you where he works and the name of his dog and his girlfriend. If the owner wants to take the video, his identifying info and hand it to his insurance company I imagine they'll track him down in short order...

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrjoshnavarro

Work: Enterprise Rent-a-Bike (by the airport? 7105 Ne Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218)

Girlfriend: Sarah Taylor

GF youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCssSuBx2ML5mhxuKeLXiASA

Dog’s name: Scooter

Hahaa, I love it. I was today verbally attacked by some old idiot in hardware store...

I just found out his calling name, cell, company, address etc. :D

Posted under the other thread on this...it looks like Kelly's Murcie from Apple Music. It's parked near his music store, 1/2 mile away, but close enough in my book, and I'm pretty sure he still owns it. Only other orange Murcie in Portland with front plates on it was Adams and he sold it a long time ago.

How would that kid like someone driving over his bike with their car?

I'd like to see that posted on Instagram!! Lol

Posted under the other thread on this...it looks like Kelly's Murcie from Apple Music. It's parked near his music store, 1/2 mile away, but close enough in my book, and I'm pretty sure he still owns it. Only other orange Murcie in Portland with front plates on it was Adams and he sold it a long time ago.

Someone should try contacting him. Find out the real story.