Mayweather vs Pacquaio

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mL6zV2n8GmWw_tQWvJJkqaw.jpg

Don't know Mayweather personally. I can't tell if his persona is real or just to sell tickets.

Did you guys see the interview with him where he said he never looks at videos of his opponents - because he feels they fight different when they go against him - so he just concentrates on being the best he is. That's badass if true.

I'll cheer for $, unbeatable record would be legendary.

I want Pac to win. FM's self promotion rubs me the wrong way. Love to see him knocked out! And that's what Pac has to do in order for the win. Doubtful he can do it.

Apparently, ticket sales have slowed and they have started to discount the tickets. A business associate of mine has tickets, believe he's near the front row and it cost him close to $30k.

Who you got? Team Pacman for me!

:iamwithstupid:

I think it says a lot when the American gets booed during the weigh-in in Vegas... Too douchey.

Ordered the fight. Have my parents and brother coming over. Have a take out of ribs and I'll get a couple pizzas. Business associate is paying $21k for the fight. Thought he said $30k, but just got an email from him. Father and brother have put $100 each on Pac, I'm putting a $100 on Mayweather.

Would like to see Pac win, but unless he does it in the first few rounds, I think Money's got it. FM is a great fighter!

:iamwithstupid:

Hope Pac pulls it out, but my head tells me Mayweather will take it

Not into boxing I like the sport but unfortunately not up to speed with what's going on in that world I just watched few of their fights and some back stories on both fighters, two very interesting individuals to say the least.

Mayweather is such an intelligent fighter Pacquaio is more passionate works a hell of a lot harder in the ring and IMO that's going to be his downfall, I'd love to see him win but I don't think it will happen Mayweather is way too smart.

Pacman Team for me! I can't wait to watch it!

I won't watch it live, Mayweather is a POS serial abuser. Money won't get any of my $.

I hope he looses.

That said, he will probably win in a decision.

47 and 0 means you haven't fought anybody.

I thought for a second Manny might end it in that round when he had Mayweather up against the ropes.

If Mayweather had connected with that uppercut when Manny was coming off of the ropes that would have been game over!

If Mayweather had connected with that uppercut when Manny was coming off of the ropes that would have been game over!

They just showed that uppercut miss again. Damn that was coming with some heat!

Round 1: Mayweather

Round 2: Mayweather

Round 3: Mayweather

Round 4: Manny

Round 5: Mayweather

Round 6: Manny

Mayweather is a bad man though. He kept saying "no" even though Manny had him up against the ropes. Keeping up with the head games for sure.

Good round. Mayweather needs to hold less though.

Round 7: Draw

Mayweather is going to be content to win this via a decision. Heck he might even be ok losing with the money he is making. Manny is in this to win it via a KO. We will see if he can pull it off or opens himself up and gets destroyed.

Round 7: Draw

Round 8: Manny