Prepare yourself offroaders

lee

I'm good with this... Car is gonna a been mean!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lambo_Stalker I ordered the 2016 Q7 for my wife, maybe your wife would like it, let me know I can send you some info on it.

V12 TDI? ;)

Lambo_Stalker I ordered the 2016 Q7 for my wife, maybe your wife would like it, let me know I can send you some info on it.

Gonna PM you now! Thanks Fortis!

Me happy,

been always big supporter of Urus. My wife will be happy too, on occasion, when I let her drive it, lol.

I remember when I was asked by Lambo "if you had a a SUV: 1) who would be in the passenger seat; 2) Who or what would be in the rear seats .... and 3) what would you haul in the storage area...

my answer: "a big tittie blonde"

they laughed and said ..." how about you answer to question 2 and 3"

I said ... " I answered all three questions "

"... insert appropriate emoji here"

I remember when I was asked by Lambo "if you had a a SUV: 1) who would be in the passenger seat; 2) Who or what would be in the rear seats .... and 3) what would you haul in the storage area...

my answer: "a big tittie blonde"

they laughed and said ..." how about you answer to question 2 and 3"

I said ... " I answered all three questions "

"... insert appropriate emoji here"

:bj:

Will be expensive when someone knocks that off.

Engine will probably not be a "real" Lambo engine, so who knows if the camera side mirrors will not be something available on the MY2018 Audi Q7... The Urus will be the Lamboless Lambo, they plan to make 3000 of them/year and it's gonna share many, too much in fact, parts with other cars from the group. The fact that it's gonna be made in Italy is a way to ask for a premium price. "My dear friend, it's handcrafted with love and passion in Italy."

Let's hope that the tons of money they're gonna make will be used for the next big thing.

it is a conundrum, what is better for the brand, exclusivity, only a few (G?) or "mass" production, lose some of the rarity factor but raise some cash?? The : "Yes that's my Lambo" gives way to "oh yea, my wife takes the the kids to soccer practice in the Lambo too" , dunno know...that's why I have Diablo's...

Engine will probably not be a "real" Lambo engine, so who knows if the camera side mirrors will not be something available on the MY2018 Audi Q7... The Urus will be the Lamboless Lambo, they plan to make 3000 of them/year and it's gonna share many, too much in fact, parts with other cars from the group. The fact that it's gonna be made in Italy is a way to ask for a premium price. "My dear friend, it's handcrafted with love and passion in Italy."

Let's hope that the tons of money they're gonna make will be used for the next big thing.

Just thinking out loud on this though it surely the patents for cameras etc would be done by the parent company?

It's inevitable. Look what the Cayenne did for Porsche. Actually I am surprised it took them so long. Chinese market is a big pull too.

:iamwithstupid:

With Maserati and Bentley entering the ultra-luxury SUV segment as well Lambo made the right choice to get some of the action.

With Maserati and Bentley entering the ultra-luxury SUV segment as well Lambo made the right choice to get some of the action.

'

I can't say I like it, but I understand the desicion 100%.

I'll be interested to see how many they actually sell and what their price point is going to be.

I mean honestly, how many G-wagons does Mercedes Benz move a year? And that would be presumably an "established" competitor and the high-line Porsche Cayenne, not a fabricated spreadsheet from Bentley, Rolls or whomever else is "getting in the game".

I'll be interested to see how many they actually sell and what their price point is going to be.

I mean honestly, how many G-wagons does Mercedes Benz move a year? And that would be presumably an "established" competitor and the high-line Porsche Cayenne, not a fabricated spreadsheet from Bentley, Rolls or whomever else is "getting in the game".

In 2012 Porsche sold 144,000 vehicles. 78,000 were Cayennes (54%), more than Panamera, 911, Boxster, Cayman combined.

As an aside, for those in the ultra luxury SUV market there is nothing besides Cayenne, Rover and G-wagon, and G-wagon isn't really luxurious. We are on our 6th Rover and also have a G-wagon, more selection is a good thing and will provide revenue for Lambo to push other product through R&D.

In 2012 Porsche sold 144,000 vehicles. 78,000 were Cayennes (54%), more than Panamera, 911, Boxster, Cayman combined.

As an aside, for those in the ultra luxury SUV market there is nothing besides Cayenne, Rover and G-wagon, and G-wagon isn't really luxurious. We are on our 6th Rover and also have a G-wagon, more selection is a good thing and will provide revenue for Lambo to push other product through R&D.

I knew Porsche sold a metric-fcuk ton of the Cayennes (but of that 54% what percent was the highest-priced option? -still cheaper than the Lambo, I'm assuming) and yeah it will be a profit hog for the House of Bull, but will they get greedy and price themselves out? Time will tell, I honestly don't know at this point.

For many this vehicle makes sense. Carries the same number of people as a sedan but better visibility and better use for all seasons. Loading kids and women into the vehicle is easier and the additional trunk space is nice. I will probably get one if they don't fcuk up the price.

This is going to be AWESOME IMO. I love the idea of these vehicles from supercar companies that you can use every day. I have always liked the Ferrari FF because it is a Ferrari that can literally do everything, this will be no different IMO.

This is going to be the car of choice for premiership footballers!

Side cameras won't make it to US. They are not yet legal here.

When you say side cameras is that different than the side view cameras on the new rovers/infinitis etc? Many cars have the full surround views now in the US.

Gwagen are still hand made and very low volume but the GL or ML lines move tons. Will be interesting to see how all these uber lux SUV's shake out. When the autobiography blacks came out at 185k I thought that was insane for an SUV but I am thinking those may be a bargain compared to some of these brands getting into the market.