Last minute pics

Wow! Love it!!! Murcielago looks best with the first gen wheels and in black..looks so classy and sleek. <3

are those brake calipers in blue? Congrats to the next owner. that is one beautiful bull.

Thanks guys! The photo credit goes to my brother who is in to photography as a hobby.

Wow thats beautiful, reminds me of my 03.

Congrats on the sale and to the new owner, whats going to replace it?

For better or worse I just picked up an 08 F430 Spider. I was really looking for an open roof car when I bought the Murci and living in northern Minnesota the topless Murci Roadster (while possibly the best looking car) was just too impractical. We have rainy summers and cool evenings. Heck just last weekend we had 34 degrees. lol I'm hoping to add a manual Gallardo in a few years if things go well for me. Kind of the best of both worlds as the 430 is an F1 car. Which I've never experienced before I may add.

Thanks guys! The photo credit goes to my brother who is in to photography as a hobby.

For better or worse I just picked up an 08 F430 Spider. I was really looking for an open roof car when I bought the Murci and living in northern Minnesota the topless Murci Roadster (while possibly the best looking car) was just too impractical. We have rainy summers and cool evenings. Heck just last weekend we had 34 degrees. lol I'm hoping to add a manual Gallardo in a few years if things go well for me. Kind of the best of both worlds as the 430 is an F1 car. Which I've never experienced before I may add.

Photos look great! Car looks great. I am hoping to be on the other end of the delivery process here soon. I hope you do snag a 6-speed manual Gallardo. That and the 430 will be a sweet combo. You will still have to post pics of your F car when it gets to you.

Wow! Love it!!! Murcielago looks best with the first gen wheels and in black..looks so classy and sleek. <3

are those brake calipers in blue? Congrats to the next owner. that is one beautiful bull.

I have to agree

I miss that car!! Hope she goes to another good home. What are the miles on her now? Such a strong car. The first owner really knew how to brake in a lambo. Great pics!

Wow! Love it!!! Murcielago looks best with the first gen wheels and in black..

I couldn't agree more, it seems most people get rid of them, but they're just such a "Lambo" looking wheel.

I miss that car!! Hope she goes to another good home. What are the miles on her now? Such a strong car. The first owner really knew how to brake in a lambo. Great pics!

I only did 600 miles during the time I owned the car. It was just over 36k when I sold it. The new owner is a young guy from New Jersey. He's not concerned with mileage. he flew in and drove the car back home so it would be around 38k now. He had more miles in the first day then I did. lol