Bought a 2014 Viper

Vegasgtr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome. Any other cosmetic mods planned?

Might do the front Splitter and rear carbon spoiler that comes on the TA version. Want to get the power first. I feel like there in not much you can do to these cars without making it worse.The Sidewinder rims are awesome. Prob the best OEM rims to date..

Might do the front Splitter and rear carbon spoiler that comes on the TA version. Want to get the power first. I feel like there in not much you can do to these cars without making it worse.The Sidewinder rims are awesome. Prob the best OEM rims to date..

Definitely add the carbon TA splitter and spoiler, it REALLY sets off a white car.

That is one nasty viper! So much better than the POS, and I like the new POS. Very nice pick up, enjoy it.

I sense a disturbance in the force....whats that? Another white on red car? Simply THE BEST COLOR COMBO OF ALL TIME! Congrats on a killer ride! Looks soooooooo good in white.

Great pickup, the white on red is a killer combo.

The best ever.

Nice! Great colour-combo, congrats!

There is nothing better then white on red.

Very nice Viper! Love the white.

How does she handle the summer heat in Vegas?

No overheating issues if thats what you mean. Power wise? Its getting killed lol. IAT's have been over 105 -120 since i bought it.Car pulls major timing when IAT's go over 90. There was one night when temps hit 77? and the car felt amazing. Like a different car.

I am going to order Cat back exhaust , drop filters and tune. should pick up a whopping 40hp.

here is a chart on how many degrees it pulls when Temps get up there...

post-51915-1436934764_thumb.jpg

I sense a disturbance in the force....whats that? Another white on red car? Simply THE BEST COLOR COMBO OF ALL TIME! Congrats on a killer ride! Looks soooooooo good in white.

The best ever.

There is nothing better then white on red.

Thank you sir! I find it funny on how many people ask me what is it

No overheating issues if thats what you mean. Power wise? Its getting killed lol. IAT's have been over 105 -120 since i bought it.Car pulls major timing when IAT's go over 90. There was one night when temps hit 77? and the car felt amazing. Like a different car.

I am going to order Cat back exhaust , drop filters and tune. should pick up a whopping 40hp.

here is a chart on how many degrees it pulls when Temps get up there...

Yeah, in reference to power, not over heating.

It seemed like there were a lot of nice roads in Vegas for a car like that. Out towards red rock it looked like some nice back roads, bet that's a blast.

Perfectly smooth too, compared to our miserable roads in the northeast.

Yeah, in reference to power, not over heating.

It seemed like there were a lot of nice roads in Vegas for a car like that. Out towards red rock it looked like some nice back roads, bet that's a blast.

Perfectly smooth too, compared to our miserable roads in the northeast.

This icar (SRT) is not ideal for bumpy roads.. I can't imagine owning this car in NY!

This icar (SRT) is not ideal for bumpy roads.. I can't imagine owning this car in NY!

Everything gets beat to shit in NY. I've bent forged wheels from just daily driving with "normal" sized potholes.

Please do a thread of your Kodiak!

Okay Ill shoot up a quick thread on it....

And Sam, I got to say the Viper is looking so good in the pics! I bet even better in person...

Okay Ill shoot up a quick thread on it....

And Sam, I got to say the Viper is looking so good in the pics! I bet even better in person...

let me know when you are at lifetime , i live 5 min from there .. ill let you drive it. curious to see what you think.

I live right next to a hospital and almost any nice car I see by my house is usually a doctor heading to work but I saw a new Viper this morning that was black with I think matte black stripes. Looked great!

• 2 weeks later...