675LT - 10.4 @ 142 MPH

FikseSTS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

Once you get to these cars who really gives a shit about 1 second here and there. It's all about emotion and the visceral experience you achieve. The Speciale has that in abundance. You're completely dialed in with the car and that NA V8 is fcuking electric! I pick it up on Saturday as i've had a Capristo put on it along with 200 cell cats. fcuk the Macca - not a patch!

Chris Harris drove the Speciale, GT3 RS, and the 675LT recently. Guess which one he regrets not buying...

Chris Harris drove the Speciale, GT3 RS, and the 675LT recently. Guess which one he regrets not buying...

:iamwithstupid: the 675 is leading the pack now IMO and if they come out with a vert it will be almost identical with only a 38lbs difference!

You'll notice this amongst most journo's - their favorite car is almost always the most recent one they drove. The only time I bother paying attention to reviews are head to head tests.

:iamwithstupid: the 675 is leading the pack now IMO and if they come out with a vert it will be almost identical with only a 38lbs difference!

They are, 100 will be made!

Different strokes for different folks. I drove a Speciale and I have to say I was not overly enamored with it, at least not enough to want to buy one. The McLaren rings my bell for whatever reason and I like my fast cars to be really fast.

Different strokes for different folks. I drove a Speciale and I have to say I was not overly enamored with it, at least not enough to want to buy one. The McLaren rings my bell for whatever reason and I like my fast cars to be really fast.

:icon_super:

I agree with you. I respect the 458 and the Speciale as it is a special car but I really prefer the 675LT over it.

I was also given the 100 number by the McLaren dealership owner when he took my 50k deposit for the 675LT Spider.

What dealer was that and have you got an f1?

I was also given the 100 number by the McLaren dealership owner when he took my 50k deposit for the 675LT Spider.

wow great news! I just called my dealer

waiting to hear back!

100% Certain and requirement is you got a coupe first or a p1 or get really lucky.

100% Certain and requirement is you got a coupe first or a p1 or get really lucky.

I got extremely lucky. My uncle has an outstanding relationship with the dealers over there. He has been buying high end cars for 20 years. I was able to secure the 675LT without purchasing anything prior. And he even promised me the first one in Germany because he is good friends with my uncle.

From meeting everyone at Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche it seems that Germany is at the top for most units sold and gets allocations very quickly when compared to anywhere else in the world.

Only reason I was able to get an allocation on the new F12 GTO was because of my uncle... And a nice "tip" to the GM of sales at Ferrari lol

this will be my 3rd McLaren and im guaranteed a spot 110%

I got extremely lucky. My uncle has an outstanding relationship with the dealers over there. He has been buying high end cars for 20 years. I was able to secure the 675LT without purchasing anything prior. And he even promised me the first one in Germany because he is good friends with my uncle.

From meeting everyone at Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche it seems that Germany is at the top for most units sold and gets allocations very quickly when compared to anywhere else in the world.

Only reason I was able to get an allocation on the new F12 GTO was because of my uncle... And a nice "tip" to the GM of sales at Ferrari lol

Pardon me for being a little skeptical, i have also been in the world of very high end cars for over 30 years. When desirable models come to market, luck usually has very little to do with being able to purchase a special cars . I am just amazed at how lucky you are, it defies the odds.

Pardon me for being a little skeptical, i have also been in the world of very high end cars for over 30 years. When desirable models come to market, luck usually has very little to do with being able to purchase a special cars . I am just amazed at how lucky you are, it defies the odds.

Im lucky as in my uncle knows many dealers in Germany as he also has been buying cars for a very long time. Not the type of lucky by walking into the dealership and a slot magically opening for me. European markets and North American markets are apples to oranges. I have been in Europe since April of this year, going around and meeting all the dealers and I am still having a hard time seeing and believing how different and easier it is to get allocations. I couldn't buy an F12 without having to buy an FF and still waiting 6 months in California. I went to the 488 launch in Toronto and they said I couldn't get the 488 Spider until mid to end of 2017 and had very little info. In Germany I am getting one in June of next year. Now I'm getting a F12 GTO by paying the right person 30,000 Euros. And that's the hardest car to obtain from my whole list of incomings. In Europe it's a completely different market. It's all about who you or your family/friends know. Now I did not get so lucky on the 918 I was trying to acquire for 605k even though my uncle knows the owner of Porsche as it still needed to be approved by corporate who said I needed to buy a new 991 Turbo, Panamera Turbo and Cayenne Turbo. This did not make sense to me as the 918 couldn't be attained till September of this year due to Porsche using it at the tracks through out all of summer and it would have been delivered with 7,500 hard kilometers.

I don't see the amazing luck by my uncle knowing the owner of the McLaren dealership. I got lucky on the F12 GTO as the gentleman from Venice was fine by making a quick 30k instead of paying the 320k Euro plus options. For whatever reason he decided to do so.

Allow me to jump on my computer and show you an email and offer on a much more rare car if you think the 675LT was very lucky. One sec...

Also, all these deliveries start in the beginning of next summer and I am not a liar so you will see what I speak is the truth...

This is an offer for an allocation on the McLaren P1 GTR... 1 of 35 to be made.

1.9m Sterling for track use only or 2.1m Sterling for a road legal car. I am going to England in August to speak to McLaren about this car. This contact is seeking 10% of the price for the slot. My uncle who has many cars and has been buying himself for well over 30 years has a vast network of people who can help get to these sort of allocations. It has nothing to do with luck, more so with who you know. In European markets that is...

I knew a lot of people in Los Angeles and Toronto and even if you have the money for a lot of the cars, you are still shit out of luck. Last year you could have bought the ThethetheFerrari for 950k Euros and the 918 for 605k Euros but now it's obviously too late and all have been sold.

image1-3_zpsyj0ishda.png

image2-3_zpsqaaik6zs.png

As moronic as these guys are, even McLaren isn't dumb enough not to offer a 100 unit special edition to F1 and P1/P1GTR buyers first. I'd be shocked if they even let their dealers screw that up. They have heard of Ferrari and the 458 Speciale Aperta, there is no need for them to be brilliant here. Can you imagine a regular guy getting an allocation an F1/P1 owner wants?

As moronic as these guys are, even McLaren isn't dumb enough not to offer a 100 unit special edition to F1 and P1/P1GTR buyers first. I'd be shocked if they even let their dealers screw that up. They have heard of Ferrari and the 458 Speciale Aperta, there is no need for them to be brilliant here. Can you imagine a regular guy getting an allocation an F1/P1 owner wants?

P1 owners were offered the 675 Vert in April directly from McLaren.