675LT - 10.4 @ 142 MPH

FikseSTS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

375 P1 owners and there are some 675 vert's left why?

the 675 coupe is sold out and the vert will be also, as soon as they announce from the factory. im hearing rumors, but nothing official yet.

As moronic as these guys are, even McLaren isn't dumb enough not to offer a 100 unit special edition to F1 and P1/P1GTR buyers first. I'd be shocked if they even let their dealers screw that up. They have heard of Ferrari and the 458 Speciale Aperta, there is no need for them to be brilliant here. Can you imagine a regular guy getting an allocation an F1/P1 owner wants?

Yes. :lol2:

You seem to come back to this thread an awful lot for a car you have no interest in. Scared? ;)

You sound very much like a member we used to have :eusa_think:

image.jpg

Friendly advice, LA_Brit is a senior here, observe some more before stepping on toes.

• 3 weeks later...

I had Robert Himlers (RIP) MP4 at my house for a few months. Probably one of the best looking Mp4 Ive seen. I drove it, drove in it and numerous other Mp4's, as far back as the early prototypes. Car just doesn't do anything for me. I think when they are depreciated they will make great platforms to play with.