The Aventador SV Roadster

a007apl

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 boys...

Funny how silimar our choices in cars are playing out...are you going to Pebble\Quail this year?

That's great!

One son - 23 it's the only car he can't drive but completely agree the CGT is not to be sold. The 16M goes to the daughter which means my son will have to do some bartering. :)

Changed my spec numerous times - so I won't ask but the coolest part of the car is that SV logo. If anyone knows of an SV man cave sign please share.

I have 3 boys...

Funny how silimar our choices in cars are playing out...are you going to Pebble\Quail this year?

Yes it is and the 3.8 is a matter of finding the right PTS. The 16M and MP4 went on some great drives could only find the before pic.

Congrats on the 675LT it's a tremendous car but have sites on the new Ford GT miss the MP4 the wife's favorite. Hoping for a roadster 675 but it's not looking good.

Pebble would be a blast - giving it serious thought the dealer also suggested the October Esparanza in Fort Worth assuming that's a geographical invite event.

post-213219-1438427022.jpg

Your very first point is what I am getting at as to why the SV roadster is a dumb idea. It's a marketing ploy.

All the cars you listed are great, I'm not denying that in any sort of fashion (except for Z07 overheating).

Never been beyond 196mph and my Supercharged Viper put more to the wheels than the new SV makes at the crank. Have you reached 217mph?

Most people don't track their Lamborghini's, including current SV, STS, SL owners, so the likelihood of that changing is slim, especially with a $600k price tag. For that price-point, most people going to the track are going to pick up something for track duty. Sure, some people might take the SV on the track, but for a street car frequently taken to the track, don't get your hopes up on people using SVs, especially a roadster.

I speced the roadster the same or similar to the coupe. I have taken an AV roadster to 207 mph on open controlled surface.. it is not as rigid as my coupe was.

Sant’#### Bolognese 7th August 2015 – Automobili Lamborghini will present the global unveiling of the Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce Roadster during a press conference at “The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering” on Friday, August 14 at 10 a.m.

Following the sold-out coupe, Lamborghini will offer a more exclusive option for customers seeking the performance associated with the Superveloce moniker and the joy of open cockpit driving. Representing a true expression of super sports car purity, the Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce Roadster is limited to a 500-unit production run.

Further details about pricing, dealer delivery and specifications will be released in conjunction with the official debut.

Sant’#### Bolognese 7th August 2015 – Automobili Lamborghini will present the global unveiling of the Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce Roadster during a press conference at “The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering” on Friday, August 14 at 10 a.m.

Following the sold-out coupe, Lamborghini will offer a more exclusive option for customers seeking the performance associated with the Superveloce moniker and the joy of open cockpit driving. Representing a true expression of super sports car purity, the Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce Roadster is limited to a 500-unit production run.

Further details about pricing, dealer delivery and specifications will be released in conjunction with the official debut.

I loved the Giro last month .. so much that I completed and sent in my Spec. Sheet. #TeamSalamone will go topless

however: The purest expression of a SUPER CAR IS "OLD SCHOOL" A COUPE. While I am ultra psyched for the roadster.. I intend to have 10k miles on my Coupe in the first 6 months. In 9-22-15 I will Unveil the ultra cool wrap design at the Super Car on State Street event in PA

The designers are so f'n cool I cant wait to release their names and have them present at state street,

When I ordered the Roadster.. I didn't have to ask anyone's permission or "run it by anyone" ... infact I didn't even tell the Conc. I had ordered it. She saw this pic posted somewhere and was super excited.

post-93516-1439135969_thumb.jpg

I loved the Giro last month .. so much that I completed and sent in my Spec. Sheet. #TeamSalamone will go topless

however: The purest expression of a SUPER CAR IS "OLD SCHOOL" A COUPE. While I am ultra psyched for the roadster.. I intend to have 10k miles on my Coupe in the first 6 months. In 9-22-15 I will Unveil the ultra cool wrap design at the Super Car on State Street event in PA

The designers are so f'n cool I cant wait to release their names and have them present at state street,

When I ordered the Roadster.. I didn't have to ask anyone's permission or "run it by anyone" ... infact I didn't even tell the Conc. I had ordered it. She saw this pic posted somewhere and was super excited.

Real Salamone Style :)

:icon_thumleft:

i couldnt figure it out, top or no top.

So i ordered both, this way i can figure it out on my own.

i'm in Prague now(somewhere new-for me) was in Monaco for a couple weeks, then i'm off to the factory to sort out the cars. Early sept, I had a date in Late August but I switched it today for something in Sept. Works out better for me.

I own track cars and have the SV's coming and there's ZERO chance i'm going to the track, for me that is a waste of time. It's just not my bag. If it was my bag i think i'd use a proper track car not a SV. FWIW

best

eric

Anyone know where they are with customer orders - love the Lambo Blues.

The open top and glass engine bay meshes far better that I anticipated - what a machine!

Thanks JD - what color is your P1.