The Aventador SV Roadster

a007apl

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would do well at the track until the tires melted. With suitable track rubber I think it'd be mighty fast.

I'm 3rd in line at Los Gatos, so it may be a little while yet. Shed zero tears on my account however - there's plenty of entertaining hardware inbound.

:iamwithstupid: you always have something cool up your sleeve!

:icon_super: Congrats Treynor! Doesn't get any better than that.

:iamwithstupid: oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like I said he hasn't let us down yet :eek3dance:

we might just have a new 2015 LP king baller!

Not to derail this thread, but... this showed up today.

post-23330-1440602233_thumb.jpg

Awesome!!! Congrats :icon_thumleft: You'll def need to do a photo sesh with that next to the SV Roadster. enjoy them in good health :icon_super:

What color to order???? My LP640 was VI. I love this color. But what color to order the Roadster SV? I want a bold color, but am unsure as to whether it's wise to order VI again. Any suggestions or help please??

What color to order???? My LP640 was VI. I love this color. But what color to order the Roadster SV? I want a bold color, but am unsure as to whether it's wise to order VI again. Any suggestions or help please??

Verde Scandal :icon_super:

Blu Nethuns. ;)

Viola Ophelia

Purely personal opinion but I think yellow checks all the right boxes for the Aventador. So my vote goes to Giallo Midas.

Purely personal opinion but I think yellow checks all the right boxes for the Aventador. So my vote goes to Giallo Midas.

I agree on the yellow. Especially with all the black CF as contrast. However, I am fairly sure that Giallo Midas would be an Ad Personam colour. On the option list I have the yellow offered now is New Giallo Orion.

This is what I have gone for.

I agree on the yellow. Especially with all the black CF as contrast. However, I am fairly sure that Giallo Midas would be an Ad Personam colour. On the option list I have the yellow offered now is New Giallo Orion.

This is what I have gone for.

You are correct. Giallo Orion is one of the "standard" colours for the SV.

But since EyeDoc had VI which has a pearlessence sheen to it, Giallo Midas may be a better fit as it too has a pealessence sheen in a light green hue.

Congrats on your order!