New Lamborghini supercar to be revealed at Pebble Beach?

AudiBull

News is flying around that the next million dollar plus Lamborghini will be revealed at a private showing at Pebble Beach. Rumors say twenty coupes and ten roadsters will be produced. I'm guessing another Veneno/Reventon variant utilizing the existing tech with some upgrades such as the variable steering, magnetorheological shocks, and updated transmission from the SV. Veneno 2.0 perhaps. The rest of us will have to wait until the Frankfurt motor show in September to see it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sources tell me that a SV Roadster will get an unveiling party at Quail Lodge. Not sure about Pebble...I do hope we get an Aventador-Sesto-type car

My sources tell me that a SV Roadster will get an unveiling party at Quail Lodge. Not sure about Pebble...I do hope we get an Aventador-Sesto-type car

I will let you know when I get there! I hope it is too damn expensive for me to think about. That way I just go have a few cocktails :)

To celebrate Ferrucio Lamborghini's 100th bday aniversary, the most powerful Lambo ever made. As the article says, based on the Aventador, rumors are the car will have up to 800hp and will cost somehwere around the 2.5 million mark. There is talk of maximum 20 coupes and 10 cabs but it seems the demand has been so overwhelming that up to 60 cars might be made. I cant say anymore but it will unveiled at Pebble Beach to select customers.

If anyone is interested, better put your deposits in fast.

News is flying around that the next million dollar plus Lamborghini will be revealed at a private showing at Pebble Beach. Rumors say twenty coupes and ten roadsters will be produced. I'm guessing another Veneno/Reventon variant utilizing the existing tech with some upgrades such as the variable steering, magnetorheological shocks, and updated transmission from the SV. Veneno 2.0 perhaps. The rest of us will have to wait until the Frankfurt motor show in September to see it.

Sounds uninteresting already!

Sounds cool. I won't be at Pebble this year (since it's my birthday and my presence is required in LA) but I am looking forward to seeing it!

I will let you know when I get there! I hope it is too damn expensive for me to think about. That way I just go have a few cocktails :)

:lol2: Let the rest of us know!

Invitations to the privileged customers had already be sent. The actual finished car probably won't be there; a private viewing of a model is more likely.

Will be a 7-figure car but likely not as much as the Veneno.

Probably the same biz concept as the Reventon but based on the Aventador instead of the Murcielago this time around.

To celebrate Ferrucio Lamborghini's 100th bday aniversary, the most powerful Lambo ever made. As the article says, based on the Aventador, rumors are the car will have up to 800hp and will cost somehwere around the 2.5 million mark. There is talk of maximum 20 coupes and 10 cabs but it seems the demand has been so overwhelming that up to 60 cars might be made. I cant say anymore but it will unveiled at Pebble Beach to select customers.

If anyone is interested, better put your deposits in fast.

Assuming it's the same base engine as the SV - be interesting to see what the factory did to find 50 hp.

I have no desire to own the car but 800 NA HP would top Ferrari's new F12 by 20 hp and that number alone is extremely impressive.

Invitations to the privileged customers had already be sent. The actual finished car probably won't be there; a private viewing of a model is more likely.

Will be a 7-figure car but likely not as much as the Veneno.

Probably the same biz concept as the Reventon but based on the Aventador instead of the Murcielago this time around.

Three weeks ago I received information re the hypercar in order to gauge my interest. At that time it was indicated world production would be 30 cars and the price was estimated to be $1.5 million USD.

Assuming it's the same base engine as the SV - be interesting to see what the factory did to find 50 hp.

I have no desire to own the car but 800 NA HP would top Ferrari's new F12 by 20 hp and that number alone is extremely impressive.

[/quote

Back in the day when the Murci SV was being developed , the factory was getting phenomenal HP figures from the 6.2l motor and opted against it because of the chassis limitations. The Aventador chassis can handle gobs of HP and i don't any issues with today's technology to get 800hp out of a 6.5l V12 . I hope it is true and it will be exciting to see the final product

Back in the day when the Murci SV was being developed , the factory was getting phenomenal HP figures from the 6.2l motor and opted against it because of the chassis limitations. The Aventador chassis can handle gobs of HP and i don't any issues with today's technology to get 800hp out of a 6.5l V12 . I hope it is true and it will be exciting to see the final product

:iamwithstupid:

Since the AV engine is new from the ground up, it surely would have been engineered to generate a lot more hp without any major modification. Some hints would be that a simple firmware flash changes the exhaust note and, supposedly, increase the hp by 8.5%; and it didn't take long at all to up the SV with another 50hp. I would venture a guess that the block is good for at least another 100hp without major mods. The chassis would be just as much a non-issue.

Probably will be an Aventador SV based car featuring tech to debut in the Aventador 2.0 (the face-lift cars) due soon, much like the Veneno was really Aventador SV tech packaged before the official SV was released.

Very excited to see it while I am there.

I would really like to meet you while there. I will finally get my SV tonight and you were very helpful with me going Blu Sid.

I'll send you a PM.

Would love to meet any other members that are going to be there also!

I would really like to meet you while there. I will finally get my SV tonight and you were very helpful with me going Blu Sid.

I'll send you a PM.

Would love to meet any other members that are going to be there also!

SV in Blu Sideris - Congratulations!

This could be interesting but if I had just placed an order on the new SV and knew this was coming out, I'd be a little upset

Why not go all the way!!...100th anniv tribute 100hp/cylinder x 12 cylinders= 1200hp!!!

Very very few cars crack 100hp/Liter and remain NA. At 6.5 liters even if they got 125hp/liter you are still looking at just over 800hp.

They would have to go TT to get the HP you are suggesting.