New Lamborghini supercar to be revealed at Pebble Beach?

AudiBull

Very very few cars crack 100hp/Liter and remain NA. At 6.5 liters even if they got 125hp/liter you are still looking at just over 800hp.

They would have to go TT to get the HP you are suggesting.

The Aston Vulcan 7 liter makes 800 hp - that's a full race car brand new engine and they have no desire to produce a legal version. It will be interesting to see what's left and where they find it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very few cars crack 100hp/Liter and remain NA. At 6.5 liters even if they got 125hp/liter you are still looking at just over 800hp.

They would have to go TT to get the HP you are suggesting.

Or a couple of energisers. Remember the asterion concept? I doubt lambo will want to go the FI route.

Sounds uninteresting already!

Exactly.

Wow,

already bashing the car without seeing it?

Closeted Ferrari fans perhaps?

This could be interesting but if I had just placed an order on the new SV and knew this was coming out, I'd be a little upset

Nah...I don't think so. Don't know other SV buyers but speaking for myself, swinging $650K for a car is already a bit harsh to justify with a young family to support so getting "upset" for a new $1.5-$2M limited production hypercar announced that isn't even in my budget, I can careless even when I just ordered a new Lambo. Super excited about the car but it's simply not realistic for me to even whine and moan about it. I'd imagine that SV buyers are at a different financial situation and level in comparison to a $2M hypercar buyer.

In contrast, For the 3 Veneno coupe owners...to learn that 9 more Veneno Roadster were available only 6 month after the Veneno coupe had been released, I'd imagine that hit a nerve or two.

For some that just ordered a new SV coupe or roadster may easily be able to afford another $2M car if given the chance to purchase so I don't think they'd be upset either. When you got "fcuk you" money, people can afford it doesn't matter what the circumstances are. Plus if given the opportunity to purchase this new $2M Lambo, one can always sell their SV Roadster or Coupe as I'm sure those units will still be highly desired by many.

It's kind of saying, one just got engaged and then found out Jessa Hinton is looking to date and get married! Simply #OutOfMyLeague for now.

I hope it's just a really powerful tractor with lots of CF

I don't think enough credit has been given to this post. A1 sir.

Wow,

Ah, you are reasonably new here so let me take you through the LP new product cycle.

Details emerge of a new product

-First response is to bash it.

More details emerge

-More bashing

First photoshop mockup pics are "discovered online" which do not represent the actual product in any way shape or form

- Some coo over it and request someone to do more mock ups in different colours, the vast majority hate it.

First official pics are released it but done so in a way that the product looks nothing like it actually it.

- The ones that love it love it for life but they are .02% of the members participating in the thread. The majority hate it and wish it was like the mock ups. Nearly everyone bashes it.

First few pics taken by members at the unveiling are released.

- More uproar

Pricing is released

- Everyone moans that it will not sell, Asian members then mention the price they have to pay but they do so in dollars and a member (usually American) takes the bait and asks how come and then we have the usual discussion on Asian taxation which no one really cares about because they are not living in Asia or paying those rates.

First few cars are released.

- People soften their stance, some say it is growing on them.

Options list comes online

- People discuss the options and paint codes they are buying

Fast forward 3 months, pics and videos are out there.

- Everyone wants one after ogling the plethora of content online

Fast forward 2.5 years

- Everyone complains dealers cannot sell them and cars are sitting on forecourts.

Fast forward 1 year, Lambo start releasing limited editions

- Everyone complains about limited editions and just want the new SV/SL/Roadster/sypder model.

Fast forward 6 months sniffs of a new model coming out.

- People complain about the shape of the car in the spy photos...

Nah...I don't think so. Don't know other SV buyers but speaking for myself, swinging $650K £375K for a car is already a bit harsh to justify with a young family to support so getting "upset" for a new $1.5-$2M limited production hypercar announced that isn't even in my budget, I can careless even when I just ordered a new Lambo. Super excited about the car but it's simply not realistic for me to even whine and moan about it. I'd imagine that a good many SV buyers are at a different financial situation and level in comparison to a $2M hypercar buyer.

In contrast, For the 3 Veneno coupe owners...to learn that 9 more Veneno Roadster were available only 6 month after the Veneno coupe had been released, I'd imagine that hit a nerve or two.

For some that just ordered a new SV coupe or roadster may easily be able to afford another $2M car if given the chance to purchase so I don't think they'd be upset either. When you got "fcuk you" money, people can afford it doesn't matter what the circumstances are. Plus if given the opportunity to purchase this new $2M Lambo, one can always sell their SV Roadster or Coupe as I'm sure those units will still be highly desired by many.

It's kind of saying, one just got engaged and then found out Jessa Hinton is looking to date and get married! Simply #OutOfMyLeague for now.

:iamwithstupid:

Fully agree, with local amendments.

The new release Chaos theory is spot on.

Ah, you are reasonably new here so let me take you through the LP new product cycle.

More details emerge

-More bashing

First photoshop mockup pics are "discovered online" which do not represent the actual product in any way shape or form

- Some coo over it and request someone to do more mock ups in different colours, the vast majority hate it.

First official pics are released it but done so in a way that the product looks nothing like it actually it.

- The ones that love it love it for life but they are .02% of the members participating in the thread. The majority hate it and wish it was like the mock ups. Nearly everyone bashes it.

- More uproar

Pricing is released

- Everyone moans that it will not sell, Asian members then mention the price they have to pay but they do so in dollars and a member (usually American) takes the bait and asks how come and then we have the usual discussion on Asian taxation which no one really cares about because they are not living in Asia or paying those rates.

Fast forward 2.5 years

- Everyone complains dealers cannot sell them and cars are sitting on forecourts.

- Everyone complains about limited editions and just want the new SV/SL/Roadster/sypder model.

Wow....I'm guilty as charged on three of the behaviors listed! :eusa_dance:

More details emerge

-More bashing

- More uproar

Pricing is released

Fast forward 2.5 years

This so spot on it is funny.

More details emerge

-More bashing

- More uproar

Pricing is released

Fast forward 2.5 years

Perfect. Although I loved the SV day 1 even before released I was sold.

Nah...I don't think so. Don't know other SV buyers but speaking for myself, swinging $650K for a car is already a bit harsh to justify with a young family to support so getting "upset" for a new $1.5-$2M limited production hypercar announced that isn't even in my budget, I can careless even when I just ordered a new Lambo. Super excited about the car but it's simply not realistic for me to even whine and moan about it. I'd imagine that SV buyers are at a different financial situation and level in comparison to a $2M hypercar buyer.

I have the SV and my SV roadster is on order .. conservatively I will spend 1 million on new lambos this year...

What I am afraid of is that the hypercar will look like a model that is being prepped for release in 2017-19

I would have been one disgruntled J owner when I saw a red "50th" anniversary roadster. seriously.

and the 20 models is a bad luck thing for me cause of the values of the Reventon ..

I would have exped those care to be worth 10 mil now and ... they are not. I am glad I only have 100-300k to lose when I get a new 500k car and put 30k -60k miles on it. its a lot different than being wrong ... buying the "J" for millions and then seeing a red 50th roadster (chicks cannot and will not know the difference and the difference has 2 (2) commas in it

the veneno and the veneno roadster ... that was another thing. I love the V in all forms ... infact I love all lambos ... period. #oneLove

Got lambo email..Winkleman introducing new supercar at Quail Lodge.

That should be the SV roadster.

I will be at Quail Lodge celebrating my birthday, if anyone wants to meet up PM me. :icon_thumleft:

More details emerge

-More bashing

- More uproar

Pricing is released

Fast forward 2.5 years

:lol2: Nailed it

Wow,

You caught me.. I have a Ferrari poster in the closet next to my Countach, Diablo and Murcielago.

:lol2: Nailed it

:iamwithstupid: Oh captain my captain! That should be in the *must read* forum rules section.

The name floating around is HyperVeloce... which seems in line with an evolution of the SV. It's a little more forthcoming calling it the Aventador HyperVeloce rather than branding it as a new model. I hate to say it but even though Cap is dead on, this car falls in line with the Veneno and Reventon roll outs. Far more polarized and most who hated them still feel that way.

More details emerge

-More bashing

- More uproar

Pricing is released

Fast forward 2.5 years

Truer words were never spoken before. Real gospel.

If you ever consider to form/reform your own Church I'd be your first parishioner (for a nominal fee of course)

Lamborghini has just revealed that the eagerly anticipated Aventador SV Roadster will be revealed on August 14 during Monterey Car Week 2015.

861066646_a11374797_1602091280067007_176958982_n_620x620_122_85lo.jpg

Truer words were never spoken before. Real gospel.

If you ever consider to form/reform your own Church I'd be your first parishioner (for a nominal fee of course)

Thank you. Word of warning though, it will be expensive but worth it.

I heard when I was FOs that the Aventador sv roadster will be shown at pebble. Nothing else on the new toy.

...let me take you through the LP new product cycle.

More details emerge

-More bashing

- More uproar

Pricing is released

Fast forward 2.5 years

Makes me want to hear the Cap' version of the flagship Lambo's life cycle that covers 25 years or so.

Makes me want to hear the Cap' version of the flagship Lambo's life cycle that covers 25 years or so.

Have you got a year to read that tome?