Sign in to follow this  
FikseSTS

Picked up an AP...

Sorry to bump an old thread but that watch is beautiful and I wanted to ask: did you buy online or from a dealer? There's no AP store in Houston (that I can find) and I really like that AP Diver someone posted up in another thread.

Thanks!

Joe

Sorry to bump an old thread but that watch is beautiful and I wanted to ask: did you buy online or from a dealer? There's no AP store in Houston (that I can find) and I really like that AP Diver someone posted up in another thread.

Thanks!

Joe

ZADOK JEWELERS and LEWIS DIAMONDS AND TIMEPIECES are authorized retailers in Houston according to the AP website. If you want to buy from an actual AP boutique you can always use it as an excuse to take a little weekend trip to Miami.

If buying online I've had good luck with finding and buying from http://chrono24.com

I bought it preowned from watchuwant, they are local to me so I was able to buy it in person...

Thanks!

Joe

I bought it preowned from watchuwant, they are local to me so I was able to buy it in person...

Watchuwant and Govberg are awesome!

I bought a Zeitwerk from them.

My AP says helloimage.jpeg

Not to be contrarian, I'm done with watches. Sold all mine except a divers Seiko automatic I bought in Fiji 20 years ago and a Rolex GMT that my wife gave me which I never wear. Weight bothers my wrist.

Great choice!

Sign in to follow this