Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the help on colors. I took the dive and took the final allocation for our dealership. Just finished buying a G63, Turbo, and new RRS for my wife, now this.

I don't think I am up to speed on the newest solutions. Is the consensus still go for comfort seats?

Thanks for the help on colors. I took the dive and took the final allocation for our dealership. Just finished buying a G63, Turbo, and new RRS for my wife, now this.

I don't think I am up to speed on the newest solutions. Is the consensus still go for comfort seats?

Unless you're into testing the level pain you can endure.

Unless you're into testing the level pain you can endure.

That bad..

The 570SL cf tub seats were not pleasant either. I could not tolerate something worse.

Congrats Porter, what color have you decided on? don't option the sofas, the only problem with the buckets is the fact that you can't recline them, Andecorp had a custom made bracket for that, easy done.

Congrats Porter, what color have you decided on? don't option the sofas, the only problem with the buckets is the fact that you can't recline them, Andecorp had a custom made bracket for that, easy done.

Delivery isn't for a few months, still no color chosen, did you do blu cepheus? Is yours roadster or coupe? When do you get it?

You went with the sports seats then, good to know.

That bad..

The 570SL cf tub seats were not pleasant either. I could not tolerate something worse.

Congrats!

Looks-wise and ideally speaking for a SV, go CF sports seats for the win. But if you cannot tolerate the CF seats on the 570SL, then it's better to get the regular seats if you plan on any drive that's longer than 30mins.

Delivery isn't for a few months, still no color chosen, did you do blu cepheus? Is yours roadster or coupe? When do you get it?

Yes on Cepheus, very glad I did, I wasn't 100% on the color until I've seen photos of it in the paint shop few weeks ago, roadster, hopping for December delivery.

Did you get a roadster or a coupe?

Yes on Cepheus, very glad I did, I wasn't 100% on the color until I've seen photos of it in the paint shop few weeks ago, roadster, hopping for December delivery.

Did you get a roadster or a coupe?

Coupe, all they had, had to get my head around price, can't even imagine what the tag was in your area...

Can't believe it was actually my wife that pushed me to do it. She's worth her weight in gold or at least carbon fiber.

Congrats Porter! You will love the SV it is a unreal car. I sat in the sport seats and hated them, the comfy seats are very firm and the only way to go in my book. Way better for comfort then the sports. Get front end lift, stereo, AC. If I was to do it again I would also get a glove box, these cars have zero storage inside them! I can't wait to see how you spec it

Coupe, all they had, had to get my head around price, can't even imagine what the tag was in your area...

Can't believe it was actually my wife that pushed me to do it. She's worth her weight in gold or at least carbon fiber.

I know how you feel but you only live once and you can't take it with you, my wife is equality as supportive, sometimes I am worried about that LOL

Congrats Porter! You will love the SV it is a unreal car. I sat in the sport seats and hated them, the comfy seats are very firm and the only way to go in my book. Way better for comfort then the sports. Get front end lift, stereo, AC. If I was to do it again I would also get a glove box, these cars have zero storage inside them! I can't wait to see how you spec it

Can you order a glovebox?

holy $hit! welcome to the club, you are going to love it! (even with the high price tag)

I have a white coupe now and a blue Cepheus roadster coming in a few weeks. both have

comfort seats and for good reason. I love buckets in my GT3RS but the SV buckets were not even close IMO.

Thanks all, appreciate the kind words and the help.

The salesmen have told me stories about how guys will order a Lambo on the sly, until the wives find out and storm in to put an end to it :lol2:

The salesmen have told me stories about how guys will order a Lambo on the sly, until the wives find out and storm in to put an end to it :lol2:

ive heard the same lol let us know what direction you wind up in..

After handling 20,000 divorces and practicing matrimonial law for over 22 years I assure you that if a wife attempts to stop a Lamborghini purchase or "storm in and put an end to a purchase" then that is a valid ground for divorce and there is no hope for the marriage.

After handling 20,000 divorces and practicing matrimonial law for over 22 years I assure you that if a wife attempts to stop a Lamborghini purchase or "storm in and put an end to a purchase" then that is a valid ground for divorce and there is no hope for the marriage.

I love this.