SV or 50th Aniv. better investment?

Zoops

I'd vote for the SV Roadster will be in more demand later because the SV is newer technology car (hardware and software) while the 50th editions are just basically regular Aventadors with a body kit.

Also it's worth to note that there are several aftermarket kits to convert a regular Aventador to resemble a 50th edition. Once the aftermarket body kits are on a regular LP700, not much difference from a 50th! While an aftermarket SV body kit will become available in the near future, the regular A's software and hardware will not match the real SV's components.

Just a body kit? that's what I said too but I would have bought one if it had a wing. I alwanted a wing.

my driven examples will depreciate but there is a new "buy it at time of purchase" 12k 5th year warranty that makes a 20k mile car like a 0 mile car with an extended warranty from factory

anyway.. most know nothing of warrantee.. many will say its unlimited miles. NOT TRUE

and buying one when your car hits 20k to "extend" it is different than what is offered and rarely purchases ... a 5th year warranty from Lambo at time of purchase that is transferable.

The saleman say "you don't keep your cars" that is not a good reason NOT to get the warranty.. its a reason to do it. RESALE.

My 2014 had a lot of miles but was in perfect conditions with Tens of Thousands of miles left on that warranty when I sold it to a close friend and I felt real confident in the integrity of the car and the Lambo warranty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current price has nothing to do with future appreciation potential. Rarity is the most important factors. As Kevin said, it could be 5-20 yrs when these appreciate.

Sv has more performance. 50th has special color which is very desirable. So you have looks vs performance in play too, which performance will matter less in longer term when next flag ship goes hybrid IMO.

Current price has nothing to do with future appreciation potential. Rarity is the most important factors. As Kevin said, it could be 5-20 yrs when these appreciate.

Sv has more performance. 50th has special color which is very desirable. So you have looks vs performance in play too, which performance will matter less in longer term when next flag ship goes hybrid IMO.

The Hybrids KERS Turbo's 918 La P1 - none of them are faster than the heavily modified SV.

2.8 Sub 7 min ring time - that's extreme and I don't see production cars touching those numbers for a very long time let alone under 1M.

Rarity - how many F40's CGT's etc. are out there and prices are multiples of sticker it's about a car being the best of it's era - raw feel this is the last one!

Lambo guys may prefer the 50th but the rest of the world will kill for an SV.

I read somewhere very recently that the LP750-4 SV for resold at a premium of 100k. Trying to find the link to post up here.

Want to know why that is a useless metric? Someone paid 175K over sticker for a 991 GT3RS in cali. Thats just what happens initially after these cars are released and the nouveau riche want to be seen with the latest toy.

Veneo thing is a useless investment. No one in that space wants them. Haven't met a guy with a solid collection who cares about that thing.

Want to know why that is a useless metric? Someone paid 175K over sticker for a 991 GT3RS in cali. Thats just what happens initially after these cars are released and the nouveau riche want to be seen with the latest toy.

Veneo thing is a useless investment. No one in that space wants them. Haven't met a guy with a solid collection who cares about that thing.

The GT3RS goes for 30 - 40k over maybe 50 if it's PTS - extremely desirable never heard anywhere near 150k but it could be the first to hit US.

The GT3RS 4.0 has been selling above sticker since day one and current top market is double sticker.

Veneno new roadster 4.5 sold for 7.4 extremely limited - how many "solid" guys have that type of budget for one car and why hate on the owners and enthusiasts. There is no right and wrong everybody wants what they can't have that's the whole premise of limited production.

Noveau old new who cares how someone else made their money - it's their to do as they wish.

Metrics - the factory set the list price of the car based on metrics after that the last market sale / condition sets the price.

Car prices and speculators / flippers are all about timing - eventually their luck runs out followed by the check book.

The guy who can stroke a check and doesn't care is a hobbyist that loves cars - why hate on him because he can makes no sense too me.

The GT3RS goes for 30 - 40k over maybe 50 if it's PTS - extremely desirable never heard anywhere near 150k but it could be the first to hit US.

The GT3RS 4.0 has been selling above sticker since day one and current top market is double sticker.

Veneno new roadster 4.5 sold for 7.4 extremely limited - how many "solid" guys have that type of budget for one car and why hate on the owners and enthusiasts. There is no right and wrong everybody wants what they can't have that's the whole premise of limited production.

Noveau old new who cares how someone else made their money - it's their to do as they wish.

Metrics - the factory set the list price of the car based on metrics after that the last market sale / condition sets the price.

Car prices and speculators / flippers are all about timing - eventually their luck runs out followed by the check book.

The guy who can stroke a check and doesn't care is a hobbyist that loves cars - why hate on him because he can makes no sense too me.

Spoke to my local Porsche dealer. They have been offered to buy a black PTS and a standard purple 991GT3rs both for a $100K over msrp.

Spoke to my local Porsche dealer. They have been offered to buy a black PTS and a standard purple 991GT3rs both for a $100K over msrp.

Crazy - 90 days ago was offered a PTS for 30k over and I turned it down - this was by a 918 owner who had no desire to own a GT3RS. The GT3 vs GT3RS doesn't warrant the difference like the past GT3 vs RS.

Amazing considering it's not a limited production - it shows the desire for NA engines raw race car that's street legal.

IMO, none of the modern Lamborghini's would be an "investment", they simply make too many of them and the mystique factor for Lamborghini's had long evaporated altogether. Perhaps the Veneno and the upcoming supercar may be exceptions but the price of entry to those are steep to begin with. $$$$ for $$$ return --- not exactly what I would call a sound investment.

These are essentially toys. If one can recuperate one's initial price of purchase, that's great. But I would not buy these cars for and as investment at all. Buy it to have fun and enjoy. Anything else is pure luck and icing on the cake.

I couldn't have said it better

Fucks sake just how boring are you? Keep your persistent value comments on reenlist - don't ruin this place too with your endless drivel.

Fucks sake just how boring are you? Keep your persistent value comments on reenlist - don't ruin this place too with your endless drivel.

Right so the one thread on Rennlist that is titled CGT pricing which is the only thread I post in bothers your weak budget. Funny how after the auctions you haven't been around lately to be proven dead fcuking wrong.

Here we are again - the only section again I post in and it's a discussion about prices you freak out like a lil whiny bitch that you are

Do me a favor and go stalk someone who gives a shit about your useless comments.

LA Brit - you not only act like a bitch you look like one coming at me ... that's impressive on the internet.

Right so the one thread on Rennlist that is titled CGT pricing which is the only thread I post in bothers your weak budget. Funny how after the auctions you haven't been around lately to be proven dead fcuking wrong.

Here we are again - the only section again I post in and it's a discussion about prices you freak out like a lil whiny bitch that you are

Do me a favor and go stalk someone who gives a shit about your useless comments.

LA Brit - you not only act like a bitch you look like one coming at me ... that's impressive on the internet.

LOL says the one talking about how much Commercial RE he owns on public forums acting the big shot, only to get roasted by all other members in the thread.

Fact is you talk non stop about values. It's boring. Jog on. Schmuck.

Weak budget - sure thing, i haven't got a pot to piss in if that makes you feel better about yourself. More than evident that you're far too concerned with values about your cars and we all know what that implies.

LOL says the one talking about how much Commercial RE he owns on public forums acting the big shot, only to get roasted by all other members in the thread.

Fact is you talk non stop about values. It's boring. Jog on. Schmuck.

Weak budget - sure thing, i haven't got a pot to piss in if that makes you feel better about yourself. More than evident that you're far too concerned with values about your cars and we all know what that implies.

Do you go on everyones thread who posts pictures of their homes cars etc. and whine.

The thread is about investment - have no idea what your point is or why you post in the SV section.

Congrats if you are buying an SV feel free to share your spec.

Do you go on everyones thread who posts pictures of their homes cars etc. and whine.

The thread is about investment - have no idea what your point is or why you post in the SV section.

Congrats if you are buying an SV feel free to share your spec.

Yeah, its about investment and no modern Lamborghini is an investment. And that idiot asked 7.4 for the V and never got it. Why the fcuk would I turn town a 288 GTO and Enzo for one kit car Aventador? Especially when the 50th and Lp750 look a million times better?

The only modern Porsches as investments are the CGT, and 918.

If your money is not appreciating, it's not an investment. That is why it is best to just enjoy most of the modern cars, and not worry about depreciation.

I'm not reading this shit right now. Anybody responsible for me getting a half dozen reports about this thread. Ban yourselves before I do it for real.

I'm not reading this shit right now. Anybody responsible for me getting a half dozen reports about this thread. Ban yourselves before I do it for real.

:lol2: what kinda of woman reports post to a mod because he doesnt like the way an arguement is going for himself on a car forum.

:lol2: what kinda of woman reports post to a mod because he doesnt like the way an arguement is going for himself on a car forum.

Nuvocunti612!

That would be me.

New here - other forums don't allow for what this place does and I did not want to be banned.

Now that I know the rules - you can go fcuk La Brit in the ass pretty sure you would both enjoy it especially with your single purple blue ball happy face.

The La Clit posts here and Rennlist stating the same stupid shit.

I could care less whether my CGT or incoming SV Roadster appreciate - no plans on ever selling either one.

This can go one of two ways - you and the LA Clit can keep jawing or you can both STFU which will stop deteriorating threads which is the only reason I contacted a mod. I don't want to be dragged in the gutter by you two not that I won't go there so feel free to pm me and we can have at it any way you like.

I see nobodies fcuking listening to me. That's my fault. I've been too conservative with the bans. Keep it up til I'm really pissed.

I see nobodies fcuking listening to me. That's my fault. I've been too conservative with the bans. Keep it up til I'm really pissed.

You let it go and shared my complaint.

Plan on visiting the factory and from what I was told Lamborghini reads the forum - the past posts are inaccurate reflection and do not want any part of this.

Enjoyed listening and sharing my incoming SV Roadster experience.

Being new here - should have never engaged but it seemed like that was acceptable and apologize.

Don't need this or want this - done and gone.

That would be me.

New here - other forums don't allow for what this place does and I did not want to be banned.

Now that I know the rules - you can go fcuk La Brit in the ass pretty sure you would both enjoy it especially with your single purple blue ball happy face.

The La Clit posts here and Rennlist stating the same stupid shit.

I could care less whether my CGT or incoming SV Roadster appreciate - no plans on ever selling either one.

This can go one of two ways - you and the LA Clit can keep jawing or you can both STFU which will stop deteriorating threads which is the only reason I contacted a mod. I don't want to be dragged in the gutter by you two not that I won't go there so feel free to pm me and we can have at it any way you like.

This place isn't like other forums, that's why its been around forever and the other forums all turn to a post chipotle asshole.

None of these new production Lambos are an investment. That said, Ill take an SV over the 50th anyday..

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

None of these new production Lambos are an investment. That said, Ill take an SV over the 50th anyday..

Very true, to me "better investment" means is my money better parked in item A or item B.

Modern cars or cars in particular with the exception of a few models are very far from what I'd consider a sound investment, I like how many miscalculate their returns by ignoring all the facts and figures which they normally wouldn't in their average day to day investments or business.

Gaining 10% to 20% over 3 or 4 years on your original investment I consider a disaster, call me greedy but I want at least 20% to 30% per annum and that's passive income from my original invested sum without offloading the principal asset.

Cars are a joke, yeah you might get lucky on a few sometimes but gaining few hundred k over 6 or 7 years on something you paid few hundred k for without being able to write anything off and being charged a capital gain tax when you decide to offload is nothing to write home about, also when it comes time to sell the dealers/auction houses/brokers etc. take most of the cream, no wonder most of them drum up business by telling you how great it is to drop coin on and wait, cars are fun and if you happen to gain on them it's a bonus but definitely not a sound investment.

Furthermore, I completely agree with you, the 50th is very nice but at the end of the day it's a kit on the Aventador the SV on the other hand is a different car with updated hardware, from what we are reading so far the best Aventador out there until Lambo shows us the new "super car" and the cycle will continue all over again.