LeoMiami

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the comments, this guy pretty much summed it up. lol

-------------

Zeiss120 20 hours ago

LOLOLOLOL not taking anything away from the Supra as I used to own a MKIV TT. Anyways right at the start of the video when you said it was a DP build, pretty much answered everything.

-------------

Reading the comments, this guy pretty much summed it up. lol

-------------

Zeiss120 20 hours ago

LOLOLOLOL not taking anything away from the Supra as I used to own a MKIV TT. Anyways right at the start of the video when you said it was a DP build, pretty much answered everything.

-------------

Not that I have a dog in the fight, but thats what I was thinking. Someone isnt being honest about dyno numbers.

Absolutely no way the SL was making thee advertised power. Look at the size of the turbo on the Supra . . . not that big at all really to pull the SL that hard.

Absolutely no way the SL was making thee advertised power. Look at the size of the turbo on the Supra . . . not that big at all really to pull the SL that hard.

Ummmm. WHAT? That's a GT47 88mm, how much bigger do you want?

Ummmm. WHAT? That's a GT47 88mm, how much bigger do you want?

My point is that a single 88mm turbo is not capable of producing enough power to pull on a 1700whp SL by that much. I could very well be wrong but that is my initial take.

My point is that a single 88mm turbo is not capable of producing enough power to pull on a 1700whp SL by that much. I could very well be wrong but that is my initial take.

Umm yes it is a 3.4 stroker 47-88 supra is a VERY potent highway car especially with a glide. That DP car is 1750 whp now? So every time they blow it up the come back with 250 more who?

Umm yes it is a 3.4 stroker 47-88 supra is a VERY potent highway car especially with a glide. That DP car is 1750 whp now? So every time they blow it up the come back with 250 more who?

:lol2:

the owner looked light he weighed 500 pounds..... maybe that played a part.....? i thought it was Jared before subway at first when i saw him on the video.........

Either TTG owner can't drive and it was turned down, Supra was sandbagging, or power numbers are wrong.

I think its a Dallas Performance built RS2 Lambo. According to owner whoever got the hit won the race.

All the videos here:

Owner said at the beginning of the video it made 1775whp.

This is how you get it done.

That little brake boost made all the difference ... And the ugr stickers of course too.

Both surpa's looked fast. Black one was way fast...

Kevin, did I mention how much I want anti lag now , lol ;)

Mike

Crazy that Supras are able to pull a 1R on the street now. A few years back the TTG would be bus lengths ahead. Unless I'm missing something, or perhaps that TTG wasn't on full boost.

Either TTG owner can't drive and it was turned down, Supra was sandbagging, or power numbers are wrong.

All the videos here:

Owner said at the beginning of the video it made 1775whp.

Since he wouldn't race your 2R...maybe he's willing to give the new 1R a go? Probably not...since it makes around the same power as that Supra. Hahahaha

Watch the video again... The Gallardo beat the Supra by a lot...

True, but the Supra still pulled him on the first run.

I was expecting the TTG to win by bus lengths as usual.