Credit to 2 US soliders

capt_chaos

Once again the Brits and the Americans saved the French :eusa_clap: :icon_mrgreen:

For once the Americans were there at the start. :icon_mrgreen:

GLOL at the French actor receiving treatment for injuries picked up whilst raising the alarm. What a tart.

The Americans jump the guy and subdue him, the Brit comes in afterward and helps tie him up, and the Frenchman injures himself while triggering the alarm, lol.

The Americans jump the guy and subdue him, the Brit comes in afterward and helps tie him up, and the Frenchman injures himself while triggering the alarm, lol.

For sale, French military rifle. Only dropped once.

Kudos to those very brave individuals.

Not many would take on an armed gunman.

Their actions undoubtedly saved countless lives.

More info "

It happened in a Thalys train (Amsterdam- Paris liaison operated by France & Netherlands & Belgium rail)). A French citizen, a 28 years old banker working in Netherlands who asked to remain anonymous, went to the toilets, faced the armed terrorist (a 26 years old Moroccan named Ayoub El Khazani who boarded in Bruxelles (Belgium)), tried to stop him but he failed. The man then shot his weapon and he hit a Franco American passager in the shoulder. He entered another wagon where 3 americans, Alek Skarlatos (Oregon military), Spencer Stone (Air Force military) and Anthony Sadler (Sacramento student), succeeded in stopping the terrorist whose weapon was rigged(correction : jammed) at the moment. They were helped by Chris Norman, a 62 years old British IT consultant. Chris Norman said another French citizen assisted them in tying the terrorist up. Spencer Stone was injured with a cutter (neck & thumb)

All these people will be received by the French President soon."

I read that the train personel locked themselves in the locomotive and refused to let any of the passengers in. Incredibly shitty thing to do.

I read that the train personel locked themselves in the locomotive and refused to let any of the passengers in. Incredibly shitty thing to do.

Reminds me of some of a sinking cruise ship, in which something went wrong with the disposal system and caused seawater to begin backflowing into the ship through the toilets and sinks. People went to the bridge and found no one was there. Turned out, the crew had quietly abandoned ship. So a guy got on the radio and they got help to come. Well anyway, then later the captain of the ship (who had bailed) claimed that he had gone to get help and even took credit for helping evacuate passengers!

So another AK-47 in France? How is this? And I don't mean this in terms of trying to start a gun control debate or as a rhetorical question, but I mean it seems for these terrorists, getting an AK-47 assault rifle (I am assuming this one was automatic fire) is more easy in France than in the United States.

EDIT: Okay, I see the train started out in Amsterdam. Still a place with stringent gun control though.

So another AK-47 in France? How is this? And I don't mean this in terms of trying to start a gun control debate or as a rhetorical question, but I mean it seems for these terrorists, getting an AK-47 assault rifle (I am assuming this one was automatic fire) is more easy in France than in the United States.

EDIT: Okay, I see the train started out in Amsterdam. Still a place with stringent gun control though.

Wheels, last thing this french train needs is derailing it.

The terrorist was Moroccan which is located in AFRICA. BUT bad people have ways of getting bad weapons everywhere. Laws are for law obedient people.

Guys guys, you have it all wrong...he wasn't a terrorist...just a hungry homeless guy looking to rob the train (a la Jesse James). And that gun and 10 or so fully loaded magazines weren't his...he found them laying around in some bushes in a park. So rest easy, there was no terrorism to avert here, just a simple train robbery gone wrong before the robbing could begin. :huh:

The one guy named Spencer Stone sounds like a character out of an action movie:

One fast-moving train

A mass-murdering terrorist

500 passengers at his mercy

And all hope resting on one man to save them:

U.S. Special Agent Spencer Stone