Which one?

Fortis

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in my SV the carbon skin is only on the headliner. They did not put in on the dash binnacle.

If that's the case, as few members already suggested, it might have issues when exposed to sun.

jdcohenmd do you have it in between the seats or headliner only?

Thank you for clarifying that, I might get it on the roadster roof liner, that would be nice.

My understanding is:

• It's not available (and wasn't available even to begin with) for the roadster roof liner; only the coupe headliner can be in carbon skin.
  • Even if a coupe happens to be delivered with carbon skin on the instrument cluster top, Lamborghini is requiring that it be removed and replaced with alcantara prior to delivery.
  • As of right now, carbon skin is entirely removed as an option from the roadster.

So, the corollary is that the only carbon skin you can currently get is on the coupe headliner.

It is quite possible that this changes as production proceeds.

• 2 weeks later...

Fortis - as you can see the area around the roof is painted gloss - am I correct that you ordered matte cf tops?

That area is gloss but under Ad Personam you could change the color etc. the tops I ordered are matte carbon fibre to match the rest of the carbon fibre of the car.

You can see the green section in the sketch below, standard comes in gloss black but if you read the bottom right of the script on the page you will see that there is an AdPersonam option available so you could change that in body color or any other color I am guessing.

IMG_1841.jpg

That area is gloss but under Ad Personam you could change the color etc. the tops I ordered are matte carbon fibre to match the rest of the carbon fibre of the car.

You can see the green section in the sketch below, standard comes in gloss black but if you read the bottom right of the script on the page you will see that there is an AdPersonam option available so you could change that in body color or any other color I am guessing.

Got it

Was struggling to follow the flow with gloss body paint / black gloss windscreen / matte tops.

Damn I really like that spec!

Purple might just be a bit too crazy for me but I will check to see if they will do it.

What happened, new meds???

How ya been???

i've been everywhere the past few months. in Hong Kong now.

Lets buy a pair of purple cars!!!!

best

eric

What happened, new meds???

How ya been???

i've been everywhere the past few months. in Hong Kong now.

Lets buy a pair of purple cars!!!!

best

eric

LOL as I said too crazy for me.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/lamborg...-sv/first-drive

'' In our book the Roadster SV edges the Coupe SV because, with the roof removed, it ups the intensity of everything it does, but still handles with a precision you don’t expect.

It’s still a big mid-engined 740bhp supercar, and for that reason demands respect. But infuriating nodding-dog automated manual gearbox aside it’s more accommodating to drive than you’d imagine.''

• 3 months later...

Ok back to the drawing board, many including my wife told me white is too safe, I agree, white is safe but my first interaction with Lambo was a stunning white Diablo SV and since that day my goal was to get a white SV V12 Lambo.

I guess a combination of both, fulfilling my dream and safety pushed me towards white but in the last few weeks I started to really doubt my de decision, very unique car, once in a life time opportunity it must be out there I must make it special, so the nightmare of picking a color begins, I need a striking color, green, blue, purple something striking, I think I came up with the combo, I will show it to you guys when I get it.

When in doubt bring the dealership home :lol2:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Remember that crazy purple one we both loved!! There is nothing safe about that one!!!! Otherwise monterey blue is always stunning and classy.

Gidi ran 161 in his stock Huracan.......

i saw the video.. looked like you got traction.... just outran by a stock huracan.

Oh shit!

I would have an anxiety attack if I had to go through all those options to pick a combo for my car. :lol2:

Remember that crazy purple one we both loved!! There is nothing safe about that one!!!! Otherwise monterey blue is always stunning and classy.

Purple FTW!

Ok back to the drawing board, many including my wife told me white is too safe, I agree, white is safe but my first interaction with Lambo was a stunning white Diablo SV and since that day my goal was to get a white SV V12 Lambo.

I guess a combination of both, fulfilling my dream and safety pushed me towards white but in the last few weeks I started to really doubt my de decision, very unique car, once in a life time opportunity it must be out there I must make it special, so the nightmare of picking a color begins, I need a striking color, green, blue, purple something striking, I think I came up with the combo, I will show it to you guys when I get it.

When in doubt bring the dealership home :lol2:

god speed mate, we are rooting for you. :P

I think purple is out, after all the renderings here I suggested the color to my friend he loved it and he's ordered his own Lambo in that shade, we can't have two the same :(