Which one?

Fortis

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gorgeous spec Fortis, Congrats on the allocation. Hopefully u enjoy the SV better than the regular Aventador. You are used to the refinement of your Huracan, will take a little adjustment to warm up to the tranny in the SV but once you do I have a feeling you will love it.

The logo? I will get it as a sticker and if I don't like it I will remove it.

Sorry to be confusing. Yes, imho the red SV lettering looks a bit off but I love the look of the car.

Awesome, congrats! So did you get to drive a standard Aventador finally? What were your impressions?

Thank you, yes I test drove the Aventador, fantastic car, what a showstopper, the sound of the V12, I loved it but the gearbox kills the car for me, it's a huge let down, in particular once you get used to the Huracan's DCT, the brakes took a lot firmer input to get in the sweet zone, I am sure that has to do with the weight of the car which you can clearly feel.

It didn't feel as big as I thought it would and it was a very confortable car to be in, great visibility I thought, felt a lot smaller on the road than I initially anticipated.

I went for a quick run on some twisties but I had VCR with me and I didn't want to scare him too much :icon_mrgreen:

Personally the way I see it, the chassis of the car is incredible, the V12 is sublime but the suspension setup and the transmission in particular is letting this otherwise fantastic car down.

I won't lie, the SV here is a lot of money, I want to make damn sure that I LOVE it otherwise the penalty of getting out of it in a hurry will be very hefty, at this stage I am worried about the transmission, after reading and watching a lot of reviews and getting feedback here I think the suspension was sorted the gearbox is better but it still has its shortcomings.

Based on that I will take my chance on the SV.

Few days after we hit the twisties in the Huracan, at a quite relaxed pace, I love the Huracan and no offence to anyone with a Aventador I wouldn't give up my Huracan for a standard A, the Huracan feels telepathic, wired to your brain, to me it's that good of a car, others might feel otherwise and that's ok since that's their opinion.

In short I had very mixed emotions after driving the A I can only hope that the SV is exponentially better, I know the Huracan SL will be a pretty crazy car.

Gorgeous spec Fortis, Congrats on the allocation. Hopefully u enjoy the SV better than the regular Aventador. You are used to the refinement of your Huracan, will take a little adjustment to warm up to the tranny in the SV but once you do I have a feeling you will love it.

My friend I think you are right, that's what I am hopping, it's just a matter of getting used to it and recalibrating myself.

There is no denying there is absolutely nothing on the wrong side of a $1 mil which can match the Aventador's pure drama! It's a showstopper!

Looks fantastic with or without the red sv logo. Congrats!

I think the red logo finishes it nicely but I will get it as a sticker, don't want to take my chance on painting it :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry to be confusing. Yes, imho the red SV lettering looks a bit off but I love the look of the car.

Thank you CHADW I will do the sticker, I will peel it off it I think it will look odd.

Congrats Fortis! Switching between the cars is hard because they all feel markedly different. But I'm sure you're going to love it :)

Congrats Fortis! Switching between the cars is hard because they all feel markedly different. But I'm sure you're going to love it :)

Thank you EyeDoc I am sure I will.

congrats :eek3dance:

I honestly feel you cant beat this cars looks and performance for under a mil.

no brainer IMO

The only problem is that it isn't under that for me :icon_mrgreen: but you are right!

The only problem is that it isn't under that for me :icon_mrgreen: but you are right!

LOL good point! either way its still half of the big 3 ;)