Which one?

Fortis

Holy smokes. Love the color of the SV with the yellow accent. Awesome house to complement an awesome car. Congrats Fortis!

Thank you, I am certainly glad that I listen to VCR, he told me to go for yellow, couldn't be happier.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The car turned our incredible! The pics are awesome. Dkabab(I actually mean dkebab) did a great job.

Thank you AudiBull LOL did you mean dkabob?

There aren't enough good adjectives to describe your SV. Such a gorgeous spec. It screams Lamborghini but is approachable as others have said. The pic in front of the house is so money. I also love the ones inside. I'm sure you "visited" it several times the first day/night. I know I would. A healthy congrats and enjoy for many miles to come.

Thank you very much for the well wishes, the color is very calming but this bull is evil :icon_mrgreen:

Actually where the car sits is visible from pretty much anywhere in the house, quite visible from my office, sometimes it serves as a reminder of why I work so hard :icon_thumleft:

IMG_3191.JPG

Congratulations! The car looks amazing, especially in that setting!

I agree that the SV has the most presence of any car currently in production, just saw my first SV a few weeks ago, a pearl yellow one. Stunning car! Enjoy it in good health!

Congratulations! The car looks amazing, especially in that setting!

I agree that the SV has the most presence of any car currently in production, just saw my first SV a few weeks ago, a pearl yellow one. Stunning car! Enjoy it in good health!

ameer thank you my friend :icon_thumleft:

WOW, Fortis she looks amazing!!! I'm so happy you went with this colour combo as it really stands out and looks amazing on your Bull. Your photographer took some epic shots of her. Enjoy!!!!!

Not sure how I missed this thread, but the car and house are just beyond words!

Congrats, Fortis. Hope you enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

WOW, Fortis she looks amazing!!! I'm so happy you went with this colour combo as it really stands out and looks amazing on your Bull. Your photographer took some epic shots of her. Enjoy!!!!!

Thank you, glad to be part of the Blue brigade :icon_mrgreen:

dkabab took some stunning shots, I think he should fly around the world locate all the SV Aventadors and photograph them all, what do you think dkabab? :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you, glad to be part of the Blue brigade :icon_mrgreen:

dkabab took some stunning shots, I think he should fly around the world locate all the SV Aventadors and photograph them all, what do you think dkabab? :icon_mrgreen:

I'm keen to do that. I've covered 5/xx in Australia. I'll try and collect them all!

actually it would be quite cost efficient if a few owners in one city (wherever that may be) flew me over. :rolleyes:

I'm keen to do that. I've covered 5/xx in Australia. I'll try and collect them all!

actually it would be quite cost efficient if a few owners in one city (wherever that may be) flew me over. :rolleyes:

Your wife will divorce you LOL

You will be gone for 2 years.

Thank you Tara, so true, VCR sent me this so I have an idea of the pearl effect in the sun.

IMG_3190.JPG

That is the only picture I have seen showing the pearl. I was very surprised when I saw it in person because I had no idea!

is without a doubt one of the best looking modern lamborghinis

congrats on the car AND on the house

they are really fantastic! you have a great eye for the detail and beauty

is without a doubt one of the best looking modern lamborghinis

congrats on the car AND on the house

they are really fantastic! you have a great eye for the detail and beauty

Thank you very much emilio.

I took a bunch of photos myself and these two are my favorite, I really like the overhead view of the AV Roadster metal, carbon and glass origami, so I attempted a shot, it would look better if I could get right on top of it.

IMG_5693.JPG

IMG_5691.JPG