Apartment complex names

Fortis

Reading this thread makes me feel that Wheels actually did more work than the company you hired :icon_mrgreen:

As for me, i suck at naming things...I recently got to pick a gamertag and i came up with "A busy sloth"

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this thread makes me feel that Wheels actually did more work than the company you hired :icon_mrgreen:

As for me, i suck at naming things...I recently got to pick a gamertag and i came up with "A busy sloth"

That's actually true, at naming most people here did more work than them LOL but they are doing the rest of the advertising nonsense so I can't really fault them for the name since that's something quite personal.

Anyway my brother named the building, he came up with "Morello" not feeling it 100% LOL but it's cool since my brother likes it, he worked so hard at coming up with names, I think he messaged me hundreds of names!

Thank you everyone for your contribution :icon_thumleft:

Anyway my brother named the building, he came up with "Morello" not feeling it 100% LOL but it's cool since my brother likes it, he worked so hard at coming up with names, I think he messaged me hundreds of names!

YOUR BROTHER IS WHEELS??????????????????????????

;)

That's actually true, at naming most people here did more work than them LOL but they are doing the rest of the advertising nonsense so I can't really fault them for the name since that's something quite personal.

Thank you everyone for your contribution :icon_thumleft:

If you aren't feeling Morello but want to honor thy brother's input, there is a walled city in Spain named "Morella" that has some cool history around it.

If you aren't feeling Morello but want to honor thy brother's input, there is a walled city in Spain named "Morella" that has some cool history around it.

Thank you for the suggestion but it's all done and dusted and I am very glad that's finally over, the add agency is doing all the marketing material at the moment, logos, fonts, etc. I can live with it.

My dad and I bought a property a couple weeks ago that has 2 sand pits on it. We were just trying to figure out a name for it. It is on railroad tracks in the middle of nowhere. So, we decided to go with 1800s style architecture and a railroad theme. We are going to do a few exclusive but high end micro cabins on it that come with hunting and fishing rights.

So far we have sold the deer and waterfowl hunting leases, and about 10 fishing leases. I am actually surprised how serious people are about this.

Anyway, because of the theme, we went with the name "Iron Horse Lakes". Tomorrow we are getting a lift out there to make a large entry with telephone poles and we will hang a plank with iron letters on it. Will be a fun project! Not a ton of money, but we will quadruple it.

I think the west lake will be "Jerkwater Lake" and the east lake will be "Hobotown Lake"

Fortis, let us know what the final name of the complex is going to be, as there is a lot of good ones here. Thanks.

Dib my brother picked the name, this is it.

morello_.jpg

St least I got to pick the font :icon_mrgreen:

Really like it.

I am starting to warm up to it, I am sure when all the rest of the marketing material will be out it will be presented even better.

Fantastic project Fortis!

I should visit down under, you might need a good electrician every once in a while :icon_mrgreen:

How long has it been since you started developing/bulding?

Fantastic project Fortis!

I should visit down under, you might need a good electrician every once in a while :icon_mrgreen:

How long has it been since you started developing/bulding?

Actually my electrician's name is Lee LOL but we can always do with more :icon_thumleft:

Actually my electrician's name is Lee LOL but we can always do with more

:shock:

Call it destiny!

:lol2:

You should keep us updatet with such projects the way you did with your house!

I´d love it!

:shock:

Call it destiny!

:lol2:

You should keep us updatet with such projects the way you did with your house!

I´d love it!

Funny isn't it ? It could be destiny :icon_mrgreen:

I don't think I can post any other projects, for two reasons, first, it really is a lot of work to keep up with it all and second I was indirectly and directly accused of showing off, working on my post count :lol2: etc. when all I am trying to do is bring some content make things entertaining and engaging contribute with what I can offer and not sit on the sidelines making snarky snide one line remarks.

It takes a lot of effort taking photos and posting interesting content (most of the stuff on site is boring), replying to everyone who's kind enough to appreciate the effort and enjoys the content, I don't want to give those negative characters more inside in my life than I already gave them, for that reason unfortunately I can't not or will do it again, I am very sorry!

Funny isn't it ? It could be destiny :icon_mrgreen:

I don't think I can post any other projects, for two reasons, first, it really is a lot of work to keep up with it all and second I was indirectly and directly accused of showing off, working on my post count :lol2: etc. when all I am trying to do is bring some content make things entertaining and engaging contribute with what I can offer and not sit on the sidelines making snarky snide one line remarks.

It takes a lot of effort taking photos and posting interesting content (most of the stuff on site is boring), replying to everyone who's kind enough to appreciate the effort and enjoys the content, I don't want to give those negative characters more inside in my life than I already gave them, for that reason unfortunately I can't not or will do it again, I am very sorry!

I'll send you my email address, I LOVE seeing all these projects. :icon_mrgreen:

You do bring up a valid point, that maybe some of these personal projects are better left for the VIP section where the unwashed masses will never be the wiser. Just a thought.