StarWars; Spoilers there maybe

RobberBaron

You can like it or hate it, but it's a requirement for making it through adulthood if you at least speak English. Don't let Wheels scare you off, it's not that complicated, lol. Besides, the original trilogy was made in the UK with a bunch of dodgy Brits. Maybe it's right up your alley. SW was the movie that started the "blockbuster" way of film making. Oh, and it's just a really good set of movies. Don't listen to that Finnish guy either...he's got frostbite or something.

Whats the Kevin Smith line? Something like: 'Its a good thing they stopped Star Wars at return of the jedi, or I would have never gotten laid'???

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can like it or hate it, but it's a requirement for making it through adulthood if you at least speak English. Don't let Wheels scare you off, it's not that complicated, lol. Besides, the original trilogy was made in the UK with a bunch of dodgy Brits. Maybe it's right up your alley. SW was the movie that started the "blockbuster" way of film making. Oh, and it's just a really good set of movies. Don't listen to that Finnish guy either...he's got frostbite or something.

Ok ok as long as I have someone to blame, I will do it! :icon_mrgreen:

I showed my family or originals last year. They thought they were great. I refused to show them those crappy prequels. And I did not want to sit through that garbage either.

C3P0s memory was erased...

R2, wouldn't say anything because 1., he cant talk, and 2. he is portrayed as the smartest being in the entire series... Need to stop a trash compactor, R2 does it. Need to open a locked door- R2 does it. Need the hyperdrive in the falcon fixed - R2 fixes it. AND He's strong in the force himself....

R2 could probably still have figured out a way to talk to Luke though IMO.

Ok, you guys are seriously into Star Wars for me it seems all to hard and complicated, I think I will just stick with some dodgy comedies :lol2:

Listen to SingleSeat, I am making it sound more complex due to my ranting. Watch episodes 4, 5, and 6 and this thread will be way clearer to you ;)

Caught that trailer while on the road in Houston. Immediately bought 15 tickets for opening night so me and my friends are taking over an entire row :icon_super:

Hey Roman, I just remembered, R2 did have a way to talk directly to Luke. Remember the scenes when R2 and Luke would be flying in the X-Wing and R2 would talk to Luke by text in the craft? Perhaps they could have had a talk then :)

Listen to SingleSeat, I am making it sound more complex due to my ranting. Watch episodes 4, 5, and 6 and this thread will be way clearer to you ;)

I always listen to SingleSeat :icon_thumleft:

Ok, you guys are seriously into Star Wars for me it seems all to hard and complicated, I think I will just stick with some dodgy comedies :lol2:

I'm puzzled, you never watched Star Wars? That's unheard of :eusa_think:

I'm hoping you watched Godfather... :)

I watched The Godfather, also watched, I believe, the first Star Wars movie, I never get to excited about trends :icon_mrgreen:

I actually have not yet watched Godfather.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So... There is a theory floating around a few forums and that is we have not seen a clean shot of Skywalker in any of the trailers. The theory is that the dude with the trick red lightsaber is Luke and he has gone to the dark side and taking up his Dad's work.

After watching the Howard Stern interview with JJ he has not gone out of his way to dispel that.

Hey Roman, I just remembered, R2 did have a way to talk directly to Luke. Remember the scenes when R2 and Luke would be flying in the X-Wing and R2 would talk to Luke by text in the craft? Perhaps they could have had a talk then :)

The use of the Force. R2 also speaks to C-3PO. If R2 was in fact the smartest, he may realize it's important to not interject or get involved when not prompted. Or it could be the force guiding him to not speak about specific matters.

Also for those on this forum that are sticklers for realism in films (rmtn I am referring to you here after this) then if I was on a space ship in a Galaxy far far away and that spaceship had the capability to travel through hyperspace whilst I was surrounded by a giant talking rug, my long lost sister, her illegal goods smuggling boyfriend and a giant shiny gold robot all whilst having the ability to move items and sense danger and the shortest robot told me who my father was I would need to have a bit of lie down.

So... There is a theory floating around a few forums and that is we have not seen a clean shot of Skywalker in any of the trailers. The theory is that the dude with the trick red lightsaber is Luke and he has gone to the dark side and taking up his Dad's work.

After watching the Howard Stern interview with JJ he has not gone out of his way to dispel that.

no, the plot twist I am suggesting is that luke had a half brother. many suggest he is boba fett's son. But the villain here, Kylo Ren, was born after the battle of endor wookiepedia: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kylo_Ren

we rented out two theaters the day after opening for my office to attend. :)

no, the plot twist I am suggesting is that luke had a half brother. But the villain here, Kylo Ren, was born after the battle of endor wookiepedia: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kylo_Ren

we rented out two theaters the day after opening for my office to attend. :)

So Luke went back to that Cantina bar to celebrate taking down the the dark side and had a few too many bad jujujar juices and hooked up with some nasty ass ho and bang here we are with some more dark side.

JJ did give an interview saying that Ren is not his name, he was not born that name

There is a Sphero BB-8 out now. Unfortunately the robot itself doesn't make emit any sounds on its own, but through the smartphone: