2003 Murcielago prices

citrus

Hello everyone wanted people's input on pricing of 03 cars between 10k and 15k on mileage that are 6 speed manuals. Also will certain colors command more demand for car. Thanks everyone.

As noted above, all 03s are manuals. Verde Ithaca, Monterey Blue, Orange (forget the name), and Rossa Andromeda are the first couple of colors that come to mind when talking about a premium.

The mileage you describe is not within the range that I would expect to add a "mileage premium," although it is still pretty good for a car of that year. Under 4k miles would add a premium of about $10-12k.

Based upon what I've seen (which may not match what others will say), I would estimate the selling price between $120k and $135k, depending upon condition, maintenance book, and how recently major maintenance has been performed. Those numbers are somewhat generous, and the assumption is that you are looking for a really nice vehicle with no issues. Be advised that flawless OEM cars, especially early base Murcis, are almost nonexistent any longer, or at least never come to market.

Cars with issues would be less, of course.

I think under 15K miles and a 03, your looking at $130k-$145K based on what I've seen.

Throw out all of the stupid salvaged, junk, and cracked windshield murcielago's and this is my opinion.

You're forgetting the manual impact. I don't think sub 130 is realistic for a manual Murcie of any year

I have a friend that bought one for under $130k recently- early clean Murci.

I think mine is priced a little aggressively, but have to start somewhere. I agree forget a DECENT 03 at under 130K, not going to happen.

The MODS are done nicely here AND all the OEM parts go with the car..

OPEN TO OFFERS...

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/used/Lambor...ington/1824762/

post-23696-1450821965.jpg

I have a friend that bought one for under $130k recently- early clean Murci.

Prices are going to get a lot lower when Aventador prices start plummeting me thinks.

Prices are going to get a lot lower when Aventador prices start plummeting me thinks.

I feel like they're not going to move much lower, if anything the manual's will appreciate in the future in my opinion.

At this point the Murcie has fully depreciated. It will stay that price and eventually rise at it hits collector status.

I feel like they're not going to move much lower, if anything the manual's will appreciate in the future in my opinion.

Totally AGREE

I've seen plenty of Diablos listed for more than prestine Aventadors, so i don't see manual Murci's going lower either.

I was happy to get a good one when I did. There aren't too many for sale that don't have stories.

Thanks again everyone for your responses. Curious about " unique auto brokerage " 2003 13k mileage car for 99.9 listed on autotrader ,any thoughts. Also does any one see a nice Murcielago on eBay or auto trader or any site the merits attention for a 1st time buyer looking for a Murcielago.

The car you mentioned is a rebuilt wreck. I'd recommend looking elsewhere!

Here is a 2002 orange 6-speed, which I believe could be had for the high end of the range I stated above: https://www.lemonfree.com/car/Lamborghini-M...9BC10U42LA12140 I can't seem to find any free info on the VIN . Wow deceptive add could not find the title to be listed as salvage. Thanks for the response.

Wow deceptive add could not find the title to be listed as salvage. Thanks for the response.

Actually, the autotrader ad is good -- the link to the free Carfax is right in the overview box. Not very many offers for sale include the free report.

I can only speak of what my last two Murcie's sold for. Both were super clean 2003 model year. Sold one this spring for around $125-130k (I forget exact price) with under 17k miles on it and same price in 2014 for my other one with around the same mileage. I personally think the 2003 is a great year. Price range right now I would say $125-135k is a good buy for a clean no story Murcie. Roy has one priced retail currently on his site that is nicely modded with LP640 goodies. I would recommend calling Roy and see what he can do on price for you being an LP member. If you are looking for a 2003 Roy's car is the one to get!

I can only speak of what my last two Murcie's sold for. Both were super clean 2003 model year. Sold one this spring for around $125-130k (I forget exact price) with under 17k miles on it and same price in 2014 for my other one with around the same mileage. I personally think the 2003 is a great year. Price range right now I would say $125-135k is a good buy for a clean no story Murcie. Roy has one priced retail currently on his site that is nicely modded with LP640 goodies. I would recommend calling Roy and see what he can do on price for you being an LP member. If you are looking for a 2003 Roy's car is the one to get!

Thanks for the plug on my 2003 car....it was SOLD TODAY, its going to Texas...sold at $139,000 FYI..GREAT car for the money

Thanks Roy Cats